Player Information: Bonnie Lin Landry
Player E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Chronicle: Obsidian Towers
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Head Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alias(es): "Archon Time Lord", "That Damned Kairos"
Real Name: Ainsley Good?
Apparent Age: Mid-20-somethings.
Concept: Post doctoral researcher meets librarian prep nerdette with an unintentional penchant for being perceived as awkward.
A striking figure of somewhat humbled stature, Ainsley carries herself with a quiet, disciplined demeanor.
Despite this quietude, the later-20-somethings Kindred seems to have a way about her - perhaps it's her very visible ties to her Humanity;
Perhaps it is her innate sense of magnetism, often brought out through cordial words and facial features capable of putting many others at ease.
- Acknowledged by the late former Prince Desmond "Dizzy" Lockhart, IL
- Profound by the late former Sovereign Prince Alexander P. Keefe of Lewiston, ME
- Felicitous by Sovereign Prince Evelyn Landrake of Baltimore, MD
- Loyal by Archon Theo MF'in Bell
- Loyal by Sovereign Prince She-that-Burns-as-the-Sun, Berkeley, CA
- Radiant by Prince Henry Garand, Fargo, MN
- Feared as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
- Empowered as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
- Loyal as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
- Dignified [Dignitary]
- Respected as a Scion of the Camarilla [Reputation]
- Prestigious Sire: Saul Good
- Ainsley is known for being the key, publicly-known Kairos advocating for the “Changed” Brujah and their progeny within the Clan and Camarilla. Her visible appearances at Rants and National events furthered this advocacy, which culminated in the announcement of the Changed and their Childers’ acceptances as Brujah by Manuela Cardosa Pinto, in the Domain of Baltimore during the Glitter & Gloom gathering in March of 2016.
- Ainsley Good is a former Archon to the Brujah Justicar's office [Clan Brujah] and was brought into service under Justicar Manuela Cardosa Pinto in August 2016.
- Ainsley Good was noted in an announcement to the Camarilla-at-large as having been "destroyed due to the actions of demons and those under their command while in the line of duty" on August 10, 2017.
- Ainsley Good was then noted in an announcement to the Camarilla at-large on February 23, 2018 as not only alive,
but thanked and recognized for "the discrete services she has provided over the last few months."
In the same announcement, Ainsley was released with respect from service as an Archon to Manuela Cardosa Pinto.
- Ainsley Good was announced as an Archon to Justicar Lotharius of Clan Tremere on October 16th, 2020.
Henry C Garand
Daniel "Mac" McDonald
Nasir al Din
William Orange (deceased)
Saul Good (deceased)
Marianne Wyse (missing)
Galina Petrova (deceased)
- Epictetus (c.55-c.135)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (1452-1519)
- John Locke (1632-1704)
- George Washington Carver (1864-1943)
- Emanuel Swedenborg
- Dr. Daniel Jackson, Stargate SG-1
- The 9th and 10th Doctor, Doctor Who
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Unsteady - X Ambassadors
- That Would be Enough - Hamilton
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Palace - Sam Smith
- The Doctor and Rose Say Goodbye - Dr. Who
- It's Quiet Uptown - Hamilton
- This City - Sam Fischer
- Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke
- Make It To Me - Sam Smith
- "It's a wonderful sentiment - yet it's three years too late." - Ainsley to others after the announcement that the Changed are to be considered Brujah, Baltimore 2016.
- "Hey, it's okay - she's a Time Lord™!" - said by Seneschal Deborah Parker
- "Are you telling me that all of this just happened because that Archon needed THERAPY?!"
- "You know what my Sire would say about this. [REDACTED]."
- "When you're a Temporis user, NO! No, Time does NOT heal all wounds! I mean .. not at FIRST, anyway."
Wiki Gardening: I am comfortable with players adding appropriate, non-vulgar rumors. Please use the - *I heard a rumor - beginning per the formatting below.
- I heard a rumor she HATES being called a "Time Lord" and puts up with the references for the sake of non-violence.
- I heard a rumor people aren't really sure who's child she is.
- I heard a rumor she's said to be calmer than any other Good - but beneath it all, there's still an anger to rival the meanest of Brujah.
- I heard a rumor she was Embraced with a book in her hand and a pencil behind her ear.
- I heard a rumor she's wearing a wreath of laurel in her hair to signify her love of all things Carthage.
- I heard a rumor she only hangs out with other Brujah Archons.
- I heard a rumor she is drawn to conversations about brocade like a moth to a flame.
- I heard a rumor she secretly wishes she wasn't Changed.
- I heard a rumor she isn't actually Changed.
- I heard a rumor she and Harry Fisher were lovers.
- I heard a rumor she has Harry Fisher's ashes.
- I heard a rumor she answers any questions of what she's been up to with "super secret Brujah things."
- I heard a rumor she and Andrea McDermott had a massive falling out.
- I heard a rumor that she was in love with Saul.
- I heard a rumor she attempted to steal Rook's evening coat.
- I heard a rumor she's just a giant nerd who never should have been a Brujah.
- I heard a rumor she's got a mysterious lover.
- I heard a rumor that mysterious lover has a name that begins with the letter H.
- I heard a rumor they're just out of reach, in love with another.
- I heard a rumor she's fond of re-decorating Bathrooms, with her fists.
- I heard a rumor she is obsessed with robotic vacuums.
- I heard a rumor she married a goddamn tool of a Toreador, much to the chagrin of some.
- I heard a rumor she wasn't on good terms with other members of Manuela's staff.
- I heard a rumor she can't cross water.
- I heard a rumor she was simply used as an Archon for her Temporis, and ditched when the needed jobs were done.
- I heard a rumor she really was killed and brought back in time to live again.
- I heard a rumor Winston Warchild was overheard giving her a rose for Valentine's Day.
- I heard a rumor she killed a Kindred for damaging her iconic coat.
- I heard a rumor that she and Nasir al Din are actually clan mates