Alias(es): Lady in the Blue Dress, Archon/Former Archon Time Lord, the Doctor/Lady Doctor, That Damned Kairos."
Real Name: Ainsley Lyle
Apparent Age: Late 20-something
Concept: Research Architect/Librarian turned Survivor
Physical description: Curvy build, lightly curled brown hair, glasses - dressed impeccably. Except when she's not.
- Acknowledged by Desmond "Dizzy" Lockhart
- Profound by Alexander P. Keefe of Lewiston, ME
- Brave by Elder Jerry Bonard of Portland, ME
- Loyal by William Orange of Oakland, CA
- Loyal by Archon Theo Bell
- Dedicated by Justicar Manuela Cardoso
Not Dead Yet
William Orange (deceased)
Bartlebe Good (deceased)
Saul Good (deceased)
Marianne Wyse (missing)
- Dr. Daniel Jackson, Stargate SG-1
- Eponine from Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo
- Coldplay's "The Scientist"
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Chandelier - Sia
- Unsteady - X Ambassadors
- I Don't Wanna Live Forever Zayn & Taylor Swift
- Pillowtalk Zayn
- Let It Go - James Bay
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- "It's a wonderful sentiment - yet it's three years too late." - Ainsley to others after the announcement that the Changed are to be considered Brujah, Baltimore 2016.
- "It's okay, Ainsley - we saved a seat for you at the back of the bus." - Said to her by Trevor Kilroy during a recent fight in Portland.
- "I can't help it, Archon Rosa Parks." - said to her by Trevor Kilroy.
- "Hey, it's okay - she's a Time Lord™!" - said by Seneschal Deborah Parker
- She's said to be calmer than her Sire or Grandsire ever was - but beneath it all, there's an anger to rival the meanest of Brujah.
- They say she was Embraced with a book in her hand and a pencil behind her ear.
- Rumor changes as to whose childer she is - Bartlebe, or Saul.
- She rocks that blue dress like Angelina Jolie rocks those lips - makes you want to kiss her.
- She's wearing a wreath of laurel in her hair to signify her love of all things Carthage.
- She only hangs out with other Brujah Archons.
- She secretly wishes she wasn't Changed.
- She's known as the "Rosa Parks" of the Changed, despite snark from Harry Fisher.
- She and Harry Fisher are lovers.
- She answers any questions of what she's been up to with "super secret Brujah things."
- Some say she was in love with either Saul or Bartlebe - or possibly both.
- She is just a giant nerd who never should have been a Brujah.
- She is using a mysterious lover to hide a relationship with Andrea McDermott of Portland, Maine.
- She is fond of re-decorating Bathrooms, with her fists.
- Married a goddamn tool of a Toreador, much to the chagrin of some.
- Isn't on good terms with other members of Manuela's staff.
- Was just used as an Archon for her Temporis and ditched when the job was done.