Alias(es): Claire Deems
Real Name: Presumably, Claire Deems
Apparent Age: Early 30s
Concept: Scholar and secretary, seeking to balance diplomacy, service, and tradition.
Physical description: Claire's of average height, with brown hair and glasses. While she dresses in skirts and jackets, she tends more towards the academic's tweed than the businesswoman's black pinstripe.
- Acknowledged by Prince Daniel O'Ciardha, Dublin
- Indispensable by Kate Davidson, Washington, DC
- Resourceful, Diligent, and Tireless by Prince Jameson, Baltimore
- Invaluable by Prince Adrian Florent, Baltimore
- Influential by position of Harpy, until her final death.
Claire was embraced in San Francisco and completed her accounting under her grandsire, Sir Augustus FitzGerald. She arrived in Baltimore in April, 2010 and has served in the positions of whip and primogen to her clan, as well as the Lesser Harpy. Claire seems to be a bit of a language nerd. She served as Ventrue Primogen and Lesser Harpy to Victoria DeLaNoche for just over a year before assuming the position of Harpy. Claire was known for her skill coordinating influences both within and outside her clan. In Spring of 2011, she was abducted by a Sabbat Bishop for a short while, and afterwards left the domain of Baltimore for several weeks. She returned the same night he was captured and destroyed.
She met her final death November 20, 2011, presumably at the hand of Enterri Giovanni.
The Patrician and Edwin Jarvis, with bits of Evelyn Carnahan mixed in
None, at the moment
"I like you, you're fluffy." - Marshall the Anarch
"You give me the option of a death tonight, with honor, or some later death as a traitor. I'd rather die tonight."
- Ms. Deems is the nicest Kindred you will ever meet.
- [ Insert obligatory Setite rumor here ]
- Claire cracked after her clanmate Rylis was killed.
- She has a knack for getting into trouble.
- Was "born" with a silver scepter up her...
- Was killed by Enterri Giovanni