|Domain||Los Angeles, CA|
Real Name: Viktor Ohno
Apparent Age: 28
Physical description: Tall, skinny, long stringy hair. Half Russian and half Japanese. 3 Appearance.
- Acknowledged by Sovereign Virgil Deems in January 2018
- Brave by Mark Richardson in May 2018
- Insightful by Ethan Neumann in November 2018
- Calculated by Ethan Neumann in January 2019
- Poet Laureate by Ethan Neumann in December 2019
- Guardian of the Domain by Ethan Neumann in June 2020
- Respected as a Scion of the Camarilla by Lineage
A long time ghoul of Laura Wu, Viktor was embraced some time at the end of 2016 and received their Acknowledgement from Sovereign Prince Deems in San Francisco in early 2018. They have since traveled south to Los Angeles where they now reside, trying to get Clan Malkavian into a better position in the City of Angels.
Viktor quickly gained prominence and political clout in Los Angeles, serving first as Whip and then currently as Primogen of Clan Malkavian. They were seem as Brave by Mark Richardson of their clan at the annual Grand Gathering in the California Bay Area; seen as such for their handling of Clan business at the event. Since then, they have helped clean Los Angeles of blood borne disease and have become a trusted councilor of Sovereign Prince Neumann. They have recently been assigned as the Scourge of Los Angeles by the Sovereign. That position they held for approximately a month and a half before walking into a Primogen meeting as the Whip of Clan Malkavian and walking out as the new Harpy of Los Angeles (June 2019).
Viktor performed as one of the contestants in the Annual Poetry Contest in Los Angeles during the Winter Solstice in 2019 and was awarded first place and the title of Poet Laureate of Los Angeles.
During the time of Shadows, Viktor became the Knight of Swords to Priscilla Hale, aiding her in her investigations. They became very close and her transcendence in 2020 marked a significant change in the Malkavian, having lost two of their closest friends within the Clan. They stepped away from Kindred society during this time, occasionally showing up in Los Angeles to help during times of crisis, including the rescue of their Clan elder, Amadeus, from divine hunters.
Viktor has returned to regular appearances in society in recent nights, making appearances in the Court of Los Angeles, and has been chosen as one of the Clan-Elects for Clan Malkavian at the 2022 Judicial Conclave of Harridan Cornelius Yul.
- Wouldn't you like to know.
- Miss Lola Perez
- Priscilla Hale
- Mark Richardson
- Luni the Wise
- Gary Kowaleski
- Maybelline Howe
- Virgil Deems
- Astrid Farnsworth & Walter Bishop, Fringe
- Charlie Eppes, NUMB3RS
- Leopold Fitz/Jemma Simmons, Agents of SHIELD
- Rain Man
- "Well, if you look at the math..."
- "That is not statistically significant, even if it is interesting."
- "It's Harpy Ohno, not Mister Ohno. If you must use a different honorific for any reason, you will us Mx. Ohno. I won't tell you again."
- "You have wasted exactly 9 minutes and 12 seconds of my night with this drivel, is there some purpose or are you just talking to fill the emptiness in your head?"
- They got the Seneschal of Atlanta shit faced so she could yell at Jeremy Reiner because their manners wouldn't allow them to do it personally.
- They have removed their own eye on more than one occasion for some sort of Divinatory purpose.
- Is in some sort of relationship with the fiery Brujah, GoGo!.
- There is a rivalry between them and the Brujah, Mia.
- Is blood bound to Lola Perez.
- Is one of the best cryptographers on the West Coast.
- Has no compunctions with killing.
- Is Fury Prosymnus.
- Has been spending too much time with Priscilla Hale, leading them to put more and more questionable things into their mouth.
- Threatened to strip the standing of those that misgender them.
- Thinks they know who The Lady of Shalott is. They're wrong.