Real Name: Nothing mentioned.
Apparent Age: Late 20's
- Idealist Brujah
Brown-haired/blue-eyed man standing around 6' tall, Seamus usually tends to dress in nicer clothing with a twist. His Mohawk is his signature trademark.
- Acknowledged by Prince Otto Koenig of Dresden, Germany
- Dedicated by Primogen Khloe Hale of Annapolis, Maryland
- Resourceful by Prince Luther Rommel of Baltimore, Maryland
- Bold by Prince Luther Rommel of Baltimore, Maryland
- Revered as Primogen of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Claiming to hail from Arkansas, yet carrying an Irish lilt, Seamus arrived in the Mid-Atlantic in March 2012. His first entrance onto the scene was the Second Annual Glitter & Gloom gathering in Baltimore, where he hobnobbed high above his station using his charm and witty banter to gain entry to circles well out of his league. He made many friends that weekend, only to vanish for a few months and resurface once more in September 2012 bearing more charm and wit for another large gathering.
Seamus can often be found in one of two places: 1) near any large group of Brujah, or 2) near any-sized group of attractive women.
None that have yet revealed themselves.
Better not be!
- Satellite - Rise Against
- Fall Into Sleep - Mudvayne
- Snuff - Slipknot
- Map of the Problematique - Muse
- Waxie's Dargle - Pogues
- Dead - Korn
- My Body is a Cage - Peter Gabriel
- Murder in the City - The Avett Brothers
- Johnny Jump Up - Gaelic Storm
- Rocky Road to Dublin - The Dubliners
- "Farther Find Me Now" - Coal Men
- "World Ain't Right" - Hurt
- "World So Cold" - Three Days Grace
- "I've Got This Friend" - The Civil Wars
- "Hero of War" - Rise Against
- "Behind Blue Eyes" - Limp Bizkit
- "Headlights" - Morning Parade
- "That Home" - The Cinematic Orchestra
- "Redemption Day" - Johnny Cash
- "Cough Syrup" - Young the Giant
- "Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons
- "Trojans" - Atlas Genius
- "He puts the "Can" in Ar-Can-Sas." Khloe Hale
- "We can't be playing Avengers now." -Said at a clan meeting.
- "I vote he talks not Ambrosio. His accent is way sexier." Vi
- "You are a natural leader. You did well tonight. There are talkers and there are doer's" Saul Good
- "Watch out Paul Walker he is the Patron Saint of womens lib." Dean Famularo
- "I thought his name was Skidmark." - Frowny Jack
- "...Oh yeah, and by the way, we are going to have to fight naked. -Said to three brujah women.
- “I'm serious, he’s like the Energizer Bunny of talking. He keeps talking and talking and talking. I don't think he can stop.” - Victoria Hunter
- "Look in there. You see that empty thing there? That's my fuck bucket. You'll notice there is nothing left in there."
- Is actually French, not Irish.
- Once met a man from Nantucket.
- Now that he is Primogen in Philly every gathering is socks on cocks fight night.
- Was forced into a servier position by Jacob Black
- Is not really a Toreador.
- Can't ignore a woman in a skirt.
- Aspiring Calvin Klein sock model.
- A year later, he is still pursuing Victoria Hunter for a date.
- His pursual of Victoria Hunter has been suggested to be a front.
- Has been known to blush because of advances made by This Girl
- Has been personally invited by three seperate princes to act as primogen in their domains.