Zack, the Jack
|Player||Sérgio H. C. Zica|
Zack, the Jack Rocha Van Eyck; King of Diamonds/Rei de Espadas
Real Name/Nome Real: Unknown/Desconhecido
Apparent Age/Idade Aparente: ~24
Physical Description: Average height and slim. He wears a goatee, and his skin is very white, like a masquerade painted in his face's skin, with red lips, brown eyes, arched eyebrows and a widow peak. Despite that, his demeanour is friendly and warm. He has a tattoo of an Horus Eye's in his left eye. Uses expensive clothes, generally fine suits, covering all his body, but when it was uncovered, it could be saw it was tattooed with arcane symbols. And many many wondrous ties, on his neck, hanging by his arms, in his pockets, in God knows where else. There's never such a thing as "too many ties".
Descrição Física: Altura mediana e magro. Usa um cavanhaque, e sua pele é bem branca, como uma máscara pintada sobre sua face, com lábios vermelhos, olhos castanhos, sobrancelhas arqueadas e um bico-de-viúva. Apesar disso, seu comportamento é amistoso e caloroso. Ele tem uma tatuagem de um Olho de Hórus no seu olho esquerdo. Usa roupas caras, geralmente um terno bem alinhado, cobrindo todo seu corpo, mas quando é descoberto, podem-se ver tatuagens com símbolos arcanos. E muitas, muitas gravatas maravilhosas, no seu pescoço, penduradas em seus braços, em seus bolsos, em sabe Deus onde mais. Nunca há algo como "gravatas demais".
- Acknowledged by Prince Alessio Rinaldi, the Peacock Prince of Ravenna, Italy (1810)
- Just for his mediations between clans by Elvira da Lua, Malkavian elder of Pindamonhangaba (2004)
- Introspective for his help revealing useful secrets for the Domain of Campinas by Tupac Amaru, Gangrel Prince of Campinas (2019)
- Exalted (Positional)
- Famous (Positional)
- Well Known (Positional) and
- Distinguished (Positional) as Prince of Brasília (January, 2017)
- Venerable (Honorary) as Sovereign Prince
- Dignified (Honorary) as Dignatary of the Camarilla
- August (Honorary) as Luminar of the Camarilla
- Reconhecido pelo Príncipe Alessio Rinaldi, o Príncipe-Pavão de Ravena, Itália (1810)
- Justo pela suas mediações entre clãs por Elvira da Lua, anciã Malkaviana de Pindamonhangaba (2004)
- Introspectivo por seu auxílio na revelação de segredos úteis ao Domínio de Campinas pelo Príncipe Tupac Amaru, Príncipe Gangrel de Campinas (2019)
- Exaltado (Posicional)
- Famoso (Posicional)
- Bem-Conhecido (Posicional) e
- Distinto (Posicional) como Príncipe de Brasília (Janeiro de 2017)
- Venerável (Honorário) como Príncipe Soberano
- Dignificado (Honorário) como Dignatário da Camarilla
- Augusto (Honorário) como Luminar da Camarilla
Born in Italy, he was the son of a wealthy textile merchant. Despite his upbringing, he participated in the French Revolution and was Embraced by that time around 1790. He was released in the night by 1810, and disappeared for many decades until resurfacing at Milan, in time to hear about Don Bosco prophecies of a land which would be someday Brasília, Civitas Pacis Aeternae. He followed his dreams and of his grandsire Jan André Van Eyck and came to Brazil by the beginning of the 20th century.
He lobbied and was in charge of the financial aspects of the tasks of moving the capital from Rio de Janeiro to the interior, even going to USA to study and get a MBA at NYU. He was at Goiânia when president Juscelino Kubitscheck made his nocturne speech promising the new capital inland. Then the dream came and Brasília was founded, with Van Eyck as Prince. He endorsed a Malkavian prank when João Goulart took presidency, and suffered the intense backslash when the Ventrue instituted the military dictatorship as reprisal, lead by Don Sebastião de Avis. Several years he spent in exile, returning when Odin, his sire, took Praxis at Van Eyck long absence.
He was known to be killed by the Sabat during an attack by March, 2005. Only his tattered clothes and ties were found with some of his ashes inside his car. They were buried by Moira and a statue in the Gallery of Fallen Heroes was made by François D'Lumière.
By mid February, 2011, he appears again at Brasilia's court. His identity is confirmed, but not even him knows what happened those almost 6 years absent...
Eventually, as one of the few of founder members of the city still alive, he reluctantly assume the praxis. This does not mean he will hand it to anyone...
- MALKAVIAN ONLY/SOMENTE: Malkavian Deck/Baralho Malkaviano
- Fernando de Aragão Lindberg, Harpy of Piriápolis
- Ladslaw Marjorie, Seneschal of Fortaleza
- Tupac Amaru, Prince of Campinas
- Carmina Burana: Oh, Fortuna - Carl Orff
- Was part on a malkavian prank where a few kindred obfuscated as Brazillian Archons. Some say that they did that to make the primogen Council to reveal that the former Prince was missing and to force the rise of a new Prince. Some say that they did that just for laughs.
- Many believe he really talk to his ties, but some believe he is only answering them.
- Once upon a time, was envolved with a group called "Nomeados em Sangue" (Named in Blood).
- He really really despises Setites and Followers of Seth...