|Status||6 + 3 + 2|
Alias(es): None known
Real Name: Long forgotten...
Apparent Age: Late 20's
Concept: Recovering amnesiac
Physical description: Thin, with dark circles under his eyes. Short, dark hair, often unkempt and messy.
- Acknowledged by Prince Benedic, Las Vegas
- Unconventional by Prince Alexander Keefe
- Cherished by Justicar Maris Streck
- Relentless by Prince Jerry Bonard
- Brave by Prince Andrea McDermott
- Ingenious by Colette Green, Primogen of Baltimore
- Feared by Position
- Empowered by Position
- Loyal by Position
- Respected by Reputation as a Scion of the Ivory Tower
- Dignified as a Dignitary of the Ivory Tower
For many years, his earliest memory was in a Las Vegas asylum, bound in restraints, near frenzy, cared for by his Primogen. In moments of lucidity, he would try to remember the face of his caretaker, but it would always fade and escape him...over time, Thomas began to have longer and longer periods of lucidity. He was brought before the Prince, who Acknowledged him as a member of the Ivory Tower. Shortly after, Thomas destroyed a Brujah neonate who was abusing his ghoul, a young girl named Vanessa. As punishment, Thomas was exiled from the domain and told never to return. The ghoul was to be destroyed, until Thomas pleaded to allow him to take her with him. Together, Vanessa and Thomas traveled to Portland, ME. They spent many days in railroad cars, or car trunks. Vanessa was a perfect match for Thomas...his sadistic tendencies and her masochistic streak were seemingly bottomless. She didn't even mind Thomas fits of madness, when he would descend into near catatonia, dragging his fingernails over the wood and carpeting.
Once in Portland, Thomas quickly rose through the ranks of the local Kooks, and showed an aptitude for politics. With the assistance of his clanmates, he staged a mostly peaceful coup of the Malkavian Primogen in 2007. He held the position firmly, out of a mixture of fear and respect. He hit rock bottom, however when he accidentally murdered his beloved Vanessa. With that, he began a slow process of coming back from the edge of Wassail.
Taking a break from the Primogenship in 2011 to focus on his personal development, Thomas began to visit his cousins across the country, seeking for his true place in the world. It seems that his place is back in Portland. Local clan leadership fell short, and Thomas took the position back in April of 2013.
In late 2014, he was called to Wales and recruited to the Malkavian Justicar's office as an Archon to Maris Streck.
- Andrea McDermott
- Jesse Clayborne
- Syeira Clayborne
- Ana Koslov
- Colette Green
- Janet Lyndon
- Jason Nyx
- Joe Harrison
- Lady Black (Deceased)
- Rosalyn Miklos
- Alexander P. Keefe
Presumed Deceased, and long forgotten.
- Rosalind Franklin
- Mad Hatter
- The Machinist
- Cheshire Cat
- Freddie Trumper
- True Thomas, the Bard
- Pity the Child from Chess
- Frozen by Madonna
- "He's a brilliant lunatic and you can't tell which way he'll jump -- like his game, he's impossible to analyze -- you can't dissect him, predict him -- which of course means he isn't a lunatic at all." -From Chess
- "Um....is he all right?" "Oh, that's just Thomas...he just sort of does that sometimes..." -overheard in Elysium many, many times.
- "Thomas? He's about the only Malk I'd take with me to a fight. How many other kooks do you know just charge right in with a meat cleaver all the while laughing hysterically?" -A local Brujah on his opinion of those who can fight for the Domain of Portland
- "No. I promise you I will not drink the flask of pure evil." -Glitter and Gloom 2017
- "A lion Prince just climbed onto the back of a giant housefly and flew away." -a Party at Dorian Grey's.
- He's a lot older than people think he is.
- He has a singular hatred for Malkavian Antitribu.
- Tony Maietta murdered a Malk in Portland just to piss Thomas off.
- Thomas has a network of children that run around and look to him as a father figure.
- Thomas has locked away several clan members who need more time to "ripen".
- He is the most connected Malkavian in the Northeast.
- Thomas was on the arm of Justicar Streck for the entirety of the 2015 Conclave.
- He gave such a rousing speech at a recent clan meeting, that something woke up and spat poetry.
- He has found God, a God of Storms that he helped get rid of a rival, but he has found God.
- Thomas True holds a key to unlocking several prophecies.
- Thomas True's blood holds the secret to resetting the Great Prank, reinitiating Dominate instead of Dementation, and Maris wanted to keep and eye on him/experiment on him.
- He's looking for servires...
- He has childer everywhere...he just doesn't know they exist.
- He's really an Elder, pulling punches. His connection to the cobweb gives him away though.
- A shard of an ancient Priest lives in his soul.
- Is jealous of a younger, more powerful Malkavian.
- Has had a massive personality shift, taking on the mannerisms of other prominent Malkavians. Is it because he's jealous?
- I am Prosymnus.