|Domain||San Diego, CA|
|Player||Dave L, aka, Frosty|
Apparent Age: 26
Concept: the Tony Stark of the Lazarions
Physical description:About 6 feet tall, brown hair, a boyish smile, and laughing blue eyes. Justin usually has a days growth of hair on his face, and a half smile smirk that seems to say he is in on a joke that you are not.
Justin resided on the East Coast temporarily as well as in Memphis, Tennessee. He served as Seneschal of Dayton for a few months before answering the call of duty that Prince Jessica Kesch put out to the Camarilla. He now serves as her Magister of Mystical and Necromantic Arts for the Lower West Coast in San Diego.
- Randall Scott
- Malcolm Durrett
- Selene Lazarion
- Hugo Valentine
- Ian Halsbee
- Nycta Churchill
- Lady Black
- Bradley P. Lazarion (sire of Ilona Lazarion), former Prince of Columbus, Ohio
- Isaac Lazarion, Seneschal of Memphis, Tennessee
- Micah Lazarion, Seneschal of Lewiston, Maine
- Simon Lazarion-Sheriff of Stockton, Ca.
- Julian Lazarion, former Prince of Bloomington, Indiana. (now deceased)
- Sebastian Lazarion (Jobe le Sainte), former Prince of Cincinnati, Ohio. (now deceased)
- Dymas Lazarion, former Harpy of Phoenix, Arizona. (now deceased)
- Lydia Lazarion, California, missing and presumed dead.
- Justin is secretly jealous of Julian Lazarion whom he thinks is his sire's favorite.
- He is an independent film maker.
- He still calls his sire "mother" and is the only one of Selene Lazarion's childer to get away with it because he's the baby of the line.
- He was originally from New Orleans.
- He has been overheard talking in ways suggesting he has a fondness for Archon Victoria Hunter.
- His sire has appointed his niece, Ilona Lazarion, to babysit him.
- He has a ghoul frequently near him of some great potency on loan from his sire.