Alias(es): Toni Petrella
Real Name: Antonia Maria Petrella
Apparent Age: mid-twenties
Concept: Anarchist DJ
Physical description: Toni has long, dark hair and Italian features. She always wears dark sunglasses, long sleeves, black armwarmers, and a fedora. Even on her publicity photos, Toni wears a black hat with skulls on it and huge tinted goggles. In fact, she has never really been seen out of masculine clothing and appears to be very resistant to the idea of wearing a dress or skirt of any sort - or even not wearing the hat and sunglasses.
- Tested by Sovereign Prince Charles McMillan of Atlanta
- Resourceful by Sovereign Prince Andrea McDermott
- Revered as Primogen
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla
- August as Luminary of the Camarilla
Toni is a very young kindred. She was raised in Detroit, Michigan in a very large, extensive traditional Italian Catholic family. She claims to have 15 siblings. Those who are confirmed are Guido Petrella, a recently embraced Toreador, Alonzo Petrella, a Malkavian (apparently), and Izzy Petrella who died in 2009 and had a clinic built in her honor. Explanations of Toni's family get pretty complex pretty early on, usually beginning with her parent's divorce. Most commonly mentioned relatives are her Aunt Maria, a nun, and her Uncle Frank who arranged for her college education.
Toni's DJing carrer tended to center around Detroit, MI and New York City, NY for the first couple of years until she was transferred to Atlanta by her boss. There she was embraced and eventually created her Media outlet, Otherwise Media. She expanded from this point into many directions. One of her first recording stars was David Blanchett of Clan Toreador.
Toni lives in a black stone villa fondly called "Dontgonearthe Castle" and at one point held gathers there. She has held the position of Keeper of Elysium for quite some time now.
Toni is internationally famous (Fame 5) as a DJ on a punk/metal radio program that airs four nights a week called 'Insomnia' and for her philanthropic works.
She suspects that there's a particular Sabbat pack out to get her, though. Current theories as to why abound and vary from reasonable (She's Camarilla, right? That'd be why.) to ridiculous.
Joe deLuna (Status Unknown)
- The player's father and grandfather
- Johnny Depp's Teenage years
- Girl Interrupted
- Kevin Carson
- Voltairine de Cleyre
- Murray Hill
- "Fortunate Son" by Credence Clearwater Revival
- "Paint it Black" by Vanessa Carlton
- "Kids in America" by The Muffs
- "I Should Be Allowed to Think" by They Might be Giants
- "My Generation" by The Who
- "Rockstar" by Nickelback
- "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park
- "R.O.C.K. in the USA" by John Mellencamp
- "Fashion Victim" by Green Day
- "Never Never Land" by Pink Fairies
- "Mr. Radio" by Electric Light Orchestra
- "Money Talks" by Alan Parsons Project
- "I Love Rock n' Roll" by Joan Jett
- "Rockin' in the Free World" by Neil Young
- "Teenage Wasteland" by The Who
- "Someday Never Comes" by Credence Clearwater Revival
- "Private Radio" by Vanessa Carlton
- "Fame" by Irene Cara
- "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night" by Kiss
- "Spirits in the Material World" by The Police
- "She Works Hard for the Money" by Donna Summer
- "Get the Party Started" by Pink
- "Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. No, really."
- When warned against hiring someone: "I know he's a bit odd. That's okay. Almost everyone I hire is a bit odd. I'm good at finding the places where the oddly-shaped pegs fit."
- "Right now my studio is being occupied by a group of government hunters. So I show up every once in a while and shout anarchist slogans at the hunters, tell them they're messing with my civil liberties, and walk off in a huff. You know, to keep up appearances."
- "You don't like the tie? It's my favorite part of the uniform."
- The Primogen Council can't tell her apart from the Keeper.
- Toni has had over half the domain of Atlanta in her employ at some point or another. She even hired a local Setite as a janitor.
- Toni is insane.
- Toni can't be insane. She has too much money to be insane. That's called 'eccentric.'
- Toni lives in a Gothic manor-house with a black roof and gargoyle statues all over the place - and potentially Nosferatu in the basement.
- Her radio program frequently uses subliminal messaging for philanthropic purposes, such as encouraging participation in blood drives.
- Toni has been replaced by the Fae with some kind of doll that thinks that it is her. Clan Ventrue is covering this up.