|Clan||Daughters of Cacophony|
Real Name: Brooke Amsel
Apparent Age: Early 20s
Physical description: Brooke is a fairly attractive woman with dark hair and light eyes. She is approximately 5'3".
- Acknowledged by Prince Benedic of Las Vegas
Brooke came to the city of Sacramento, California in September 2011. She was very social her first few months, but a bad habit of hers (singing) caused a small rift between her and several of the Toreador in the domain. After that, she became much more withdrawn.
During San Francisco's 2012 Grand Elysium, a performance was set up to entertain guests at the exact same time that Harpy Isabella Visconti had scheduled the traditional Grand Elysium performances. Several high-ranking Camarilla members chose to ditch Visconti's performance and attend the side performance, at which Brooke herself was the sole entertainer. A sudden emotional breakdown caused Brooke to prematurely run out on her own performance, which only added to the buzz and scandal surrounding the entire event.
Due to these events, Brooke Amsel recently came out as a Daughter of Cacophony, instead of continuing her prior claim to be clanless.
- "Faces Like Mine" by Emilie Autumn
- "When You're Strange" by The Doors
- "Sally's Song" by Universal Hall Pass
- "They" by Jem
- "Seven Exodus" by Tub Ring
- "Green Finch and Linnet Bird" from Sweeney Todd
"Music only becomes truly amazing when it is infused with passion, with emotion. That's why I am not a fan of techno or dubstep. How can an unfeeling machine produce anything with soul?"
- Her reason for running out on her performance at Grand Elysium was because she was afraid that she would be killed for performing against the Harpy's wishes.
- She is secretly trying to start a whisper campaign against the city of San Francisco.
- She is sleeping with Prince Alejandro Patron, and that is why her performance at 2012's Elysium was even arranged.