Alias(es): Mayim, Maia Petroff
Real Name: Not a matter for public record
Apparent Age: mid to late 20s
Physical description: Maya follows the Orthodox Jewish faith and as such dresses conservatively. The Hamsa pendant she always wore has not been seen since December 2017. Her hair is always covered in a tichel, but based on the color of her eyebrows you can assume her hair is probably light brown. Her eyes are grayish-blue and her face tends to remain emotionless. Her seemingly delicate frame stands 5'4".
- Acknowledged by Prince Nikolai of St. Petersburg, Russia
- Respected by Prince Franciszka Orchulak of Gdansk, Poland
- Visionary by Prince Lucas Bonfim of Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil
- Dedicated by Prince Asher Greggorsen of Washington, DC, USA
- Formidable by Prince Evelyn Landrake of Baltimore, MD, USA
- Empowered as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
- Feared as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
- Loyal as Archon to Justicar Lotharius
Maya was embraced in the mid-1960s by Petr Dmitriev and received her Acknowledgement in the mid-1970s by Prince Nikolai of Leningrad (now St. Petersburg). Even after her release from the Accounting, Maya remained close to her sire and the two traveled, eventually along with her broodmates, for several decades, semi-nomadic through Eastern Europe. In 2011, Maya began working for Justicar Lotharius' office as a Servire. She was officially appointed as Archon in February 2016 and was assigned to the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States in July, 2016.
Maya's presence on the MMN is often perceived as that of the golem (i.e. The Golem of Prague) with the scent of Frankincense.
- Poem: The Stolen Child by W.B. Yeats.
- Leonard Nimoy / Spock
- Cry - Alexx Calise
- Something I Can Never Have - NIN
- Running Up That Hill - Faith and the Muse (cover of Kate Bush)
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
- Angel - Sarah McLaughlin
- Temple of Love - The Sisters of Mercy
- Starsign - Apoptygma Berzerk
- Once in a Lifetime - Wolfsheim
- Darkangel - VNV Nation
- 24 - Jem
- #1 Crush - Garbage
- Somebody - Depeche Mode
- Hurt - Johnny Cash
- My Demons - Starset
- Fields of Gold - Sting
- "I'm tragically malicious." - Maya in response to being related to a leprechaun.
- "This is NOT Kosher evil!" - Maya to Mark Richardson, Glitter & Gloom 2017
- Sovereign Prince Deems tells Izzy something we are already aware of. After he leaves:
Maya: "Thanks Captain Obvious."
Izzy: "He's a Sovereign Prince."
Maya: "Alright, Thanks Sovereign Prince Obvious."
- "There are some who will learn from the mistakes of others. And then there are some who need to be hit with a 4x4 repeatedly before they will learn anything. When you deal with the former, a book of examples would be all they would need. But when you deal with the latter.... it's cardio day at the gym."
- "I do not think I know this Hello Kitty. Is she a Gangrel?" - Maya to Rosamund Elise Kingsley
- "I do believe our friendship to be mutually beneficial." - Maya to Echo
- "I gave up hope for lent." - Maya to Ruth Stivaldi
- "I would sing his song again to our mother, if only I knew the words."
- Has been referred to as "diet Tremere."
- Was secretly in love with two of her former fellow Archons: Hugo Valentine and Joseph Hanover.
- Everyone she loves dies...why?
- Wore a googly eye in the center of her forehead to a meeting with Clan Tremere.
- Is looming with a certain Toreador Prince.
- Is not as conservative as her outward appearance suggests.
- Is having a torrid affair with a female of high standing in the Camarilla.
- Is having a torrid affair with a woman of high standing in the Sabbat.
- Is rumored to taste quite tart.
- Was wed to Peter Premysl in a secret ceremony.