Margaret J Pearson
Margret J Pearson Mary Solomon Margaret Pimlott
Real Name: Margaret Joy Rowley
Apparent Age: 40
Concept: Enlisted Entrepreneur
Physical description: Attractive brunette caucasian woman who wears kimono. Around 5 foot 5 inches tall.
- Acknowledged by Prince Alexander Vargoss
- Respected as Scion of Corkie Pelligrino
- Clever by Primogen Silence of Annapolis, MD
- Poised by Soveriegn Prine Rook of Annapolis, MD
Born in Connecticut to prosperous shopkeepers, Margaret had the misfortune to grow up during the Great Depression. While her family kept the store, there was never enough. WWII enabled the young woman to leave home, joining the Navy WAVES as a Yeoman. Upon being discharged after the war, she joined her husband in Japan during the Occupation, where her appreciation of the kimono as an art form developed. It was her husband’s death (and life insurance payout) which enabled Margaret to develop her financial acumen. The young widow eventually went to University for a degree in business. By chance, she joined Beta Iota Pi and spent a decade as a sorority girl ghoul serving Corkie Pelligrino until her Embrace. Not much was heard of Margaret since her Acknowledgement until her arrival in Annapolis, as she spent more time accumulating her wealth than in Kindred society.
• Julia Sugarbaker
“How Did You Love” by Shinedown
- ”I will continue to relate items to my Sire. One learns the peril of keeping secrets, when one's Sire is a Harpy.”
- Margaret was Embraced because she looks like Corkie’s child.
- Can occasionally be heard quoting Gone with the Wind.
- The stick up her ass reads “Property of the US Navy.”