- The name is an obvious reference to the Count of Monte Cristo
- He is the puppet of a much more powerful Nosferatu who found it convenient to have a Nosferatu prince.
- He is deeply religious
- He was with Erin Landen right at the end, and killed her at her own request.
- He killed Erin Landen on the orders of his puppet master.
- He has a brood of 50 or 60 childer beneath White Plains, New York.
- He made a deal with the Setites to lay off his domain.
- He is bound in service to an infernal Brujah elder from Hartford, CT
- His high humanity is a veil to hide his infernalism
- Had Prince Jonathan Evans whacked, and took Praxis, claiming ignorance of his predecessor's disappearance.