Eddie Darling - Not Quite Deceased
Alias(es): Eddie Ruiz
Real Name: Not revealed
Apparent Age: Early twenties
Concept: Street punk
Physical description: Eddie is not all too imposing - looking like a wiry street punk. He's got pale skin, dark eyes and dark hair. He sports some tattoos - some for style; others supposedly gang markings. Rarely seen without his button-adorned flatcap.
- Acknowledged by Prince Desmond Lockhardt
- Intrepid by Prince Nathlar Shadowbourne
- Respected by Primogen Arkady Volkov
- Exalted as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Famous as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Well-Known as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Prestigious Sire - Desmond Lockhardt
- Insane Sire - Desmond Lockhardt
- Anabel Bransford - A Southern belle in the Movement, a friend and one who understands where Eddie is coming from...
- Thomas Rialt
What? Are you kidding?
1 of 5 survive, says his sire.
- Live and Let Die - Guns N' Roses
- Rock This Town - Stray Cats
- What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
- My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
- One Vision - Queen
- Slam - Onyx
- Drink and Fight - Buck O Nine
- I run a school for elocution and manners. So far, my first student has yet to make a mistake since being put through the school.
- Do you want me to punch it?
- I got some beef jerky... you want some?
- Every time a pretty woman walks by: "Heeey. How you doin'?"
- Eddie is really an Anarch, playing pretend.
- Eddie is an aide to one of the Archons on the West Coast.
- Eddie once struck lightning.
- Eddie has evenings where he looks worse than the Nosferatu.
- Eddie used to sail the Caribbean on a ninety-two canon vessel.
- Eddie was known at some point and time as the "Jester of Tortuga".