Who's in charge today?
Real Name: Richard Vandermeer
Apparent Age: Late 20's - early 30's
Physical description: Just over 7' tall, built like the proverbial brick shirthouse, but he makes it look gooooood! ((OOC: Merit: Huge Size, Brawny x5, Gorgeous x5)) Although he's been known to dress up when the occasion warrants it, he normally wears jeans and a t-shirt to Court, along with a good, solid pair of steel-toes shoes.
((Tremere Only: 7th Circle Apprentice))
- Moved to Gimli, MB, Canada in the summer of 2015.
- He has at least two other people living inside of him.
- Participated in the major combat against various supernaturals in the Domain of Berkeley in 2016.
Do Church Hunters count?
Tommy (background NPC - deceased)
Who's gonna trust this crazy fuck with Rite of Progeny?!
Dad died before he could get around to spreading his vitae!
I thought failure meant them dying, or getting hurt. What I realized suddenly was that the true failure would have been if I hadn't given a damn. You can bandage a wound, set a broken bone, but not caring ... you can't cure that, and you can't recover from it.
Sticks and Stones may break your bones. But failure will get you killed.
Thou shalt not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood. Doing so shall renounce thy claims of Blood.
- Brumere? Trejah? SOMEthing went wrong with his embrace, because he thinks he's a Brujah!
- Does he really have a brief case that holds a perfectly preserved human arm?
- How many people has he eaten?
- How many people reside in his head?
- Did he actually jump off a building because he was told to by a clanmate?