Various names are used to keep in contact with his mortal influences. Kindred know him as Tony Maietta.
Tony Maietta is the perfect picture of a Maine working class hero. He retains a very human appearance blending in well with mortals. (Blush of Health) Tony always wears a beaten baseball hat, worn jeans, a dull orange puffy down vest, and usually caries at least one pair of brass knuckles around. He is not well known for shaking hands, rumored to be because of an icy touch that overcomes the person. (Touch of Frost) Mortals are also uncomfortable around him which Tony uses for his benefit when it comes to intimidation. (Eerie Presence)
Renounced his Status.
- Tony hates Sabbat with a passion and plays to his strengths in combat spraying the enemy with lead and then pounding their face in until they turn to paste. He fights hard for the domain he lives in and despises anyone who tries to destabilize it.
- He is someone for the front line and when there is a fight people usually come to him or give him a call to let him know where the fight will be. When he does go into a fight he is armed to the hilt with brass knuckles, pistols, and sub machine guns. It's not uncommon for him to also drive a vehicle straight into the combat to do as much damage as possible before jumping out and laying into whatever is left.
- It is not uncommon for him to use his mortal influences to help his fellow brothers and sisters out. How far he is able to reach with these connections is unknown.
- Tony traveled out to Las Vegas in the early/mid 80's and didn't return to Maine until '08. When he came back he told everyone he returned for family reasons.
- The first few years in Maine saw him fighting off threats both internally and externally to the domain. Between Gramps and Tony they raised the bar for the Brujah in the area and started to make themselves known.
- Fought out in Orange County to help hold the domain against the Sabbat along side Paul Walker and Johnny MF Chang
- For a period of time he was the only known Brujah within the domain of Portland, Maine, a thought that worried a lot of people considering the fighting against the Sabbat had yet to die down.
- When the Elysium was attacked by one of the two Sabbat Elders within the city Tony watched helplessly as his Prince and Elder, Jerry Bonnard was sucked through a dark portal. He somehow managed to retain his beast and continue the fight. When the Elder was finally brought low Tony's face was the last thing the creature saw as Tony smashed his brass knuckles through the Sabbat Elder's skull.
- Tony stood by the wayside as Andrea McDermott took the throne, stating that he would rather fight then be tied down to a throne.
- Had been one of the key fighters in countering the threats against the domain from the Church, Hunters, Paramilitary Assassins and countless other threats that have arisen in the few months after McDermott took her throne.
- Fought off Baali and other infernalists as they tried to take control of a powerful ancient artifact. After the item was dropped off at a safe location he went to Justicar Cock Robin to help get a fellow Brujah's blood hunt lifted.
- Returned from the Nosferatu Justicar just in time to spend a night in Hartford and catch up with people before he had to head back up to Maine. Though he had wanted to stay and fight the Whore that the rest of his clan was going to take out, his Prince thought otherwise. Whether this is because of what happened during his stay with Cock Robin or the domain needing its Scourge is unknown.
- After months of being idle Tony was sent as executioner to the interrogation of the Toriador known as Jack Kovacs. He was found to be an Apostate of Set and Tony helped destroy him.
- Visited Hartford to catch up with Anya only to watch as a good friend, Bree, diablerizes another Brujah and is put to death by Prince Anya. Tony left the domain of Hartford extremely pissed off and vowed to kill who fucked with Bree.
- Stepped down as Primogen of the clan within Portland as of April 2012.
- Has started to spend more time with his own clan then the domain he resides in. But somehow retains his job as Scourge.
- Left his position of Scourge when he thew away his belief in the Tower to join the Anarchs.
- Spent time away from the domain of Portland, establishing a Anarch turf further up the coast of Maine.
- In October of 2013, the Greater Portland Area was rocked by 5 explosions causing massive damage to buildings and human life. He is suspected of having a roll in it.
- Current investigations put him at the scene where a Malk was destroyed in a shroud of darkness.
- He is being blamed for the explosions in Portland but no one has come forward with proof of this.
- None known, but Tony is known as a kind of voice for the Brujah in Maine.
- He was rumored to have been apart of a coterie out in Vegas, and later the early part of his return to Maine, but does not seem to be apart of one now.
These were supposed allies, up until this point. Whether they name him an ally now is questionable...
- Erin Landen (Deceased)
- William Harkness (Deceased)
- Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- Paul Walker (Deceased)
- Andrea McDermott
- Nikolaus Athanasius(Deceased)
- Ambrosio Valez de Leon (Deceased)
- Bree Wolfsmith (Deceased)
- Carmine "Gramps" Russo
- Irina Dobrescu
- The Brujah of the Northeast
- That remains to be seen.
- Unknown and not talked about
- None known
- None Known
- Boom Lay Boom by Shinedown
- Liberate by Disturbed
- Rise by Disturbed
- Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead
- People = Shit by Slipknot
"We need a Tremere...I need something to throw at the wooj" - Addressing his fellow Brujah before heading out to destroy some threat to the domain
"You've got two choices. Either you leave this warehouse through the door or through the wall." - Said to a kindred who randomly showed up unannounced to a warehouse
"You wanted to know how to deal with them so don't cringe when I say go give them a sun burn." - Said to a gathering of kindred when asked his opinion on the destruction of a threat to the domain.
"Here's how shit works. We are family. We can fight, argue, and get pissed at each other behind doors but when you're in fucking public we are one fucking wall." - Tony addressing a new Brujah.
- Tony was once captured by the Sabbat in Portland and then let go.
- Tony has a huge crush on Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- He has NO idea who his sire is.
- He has a vengeful streak against any who have wronged him past or present.
- STILL hates the now dead Prince (and Clan mate) Jerry Bonnard of Portland with a passion.
- Once tricked a Nos into flooding his own clan's holdings under the city with cement.
- Hates Anarchs
- Rumored to have come back a changed Brujah after seeing some of the sights in the war against the Sabbat in Orange County
- Rumored to have been fighting alongside Pascek and his Archons during the fighting around Orange County when the clan received their nightmare.
- Has learned Cosmology from the Tremere and his views on the world have been shaken to the core. Could this be an evil plot of the Tremere to fuck with Tony?
- Andrea McDermott is getting increasingly more frustrated with Tony as his response to most incidents within the city is to simply kill the transgressor.
- Has been told that certain kindred he can kill on sight as long as they show themselves to be a threat to the domain of Portland Maine.
- Hates the Gangrel in Maine because they constantly shape change into random animals that don't live there.
- Discovered a new illness that can effect kindred: Asshurtacitus.
- Justicar Cock Robin hates him.
- Is loosing humanity faster then any kindred in the domain past or present ever has.
- Has slowly started to edge away from kindred society because of his lack of humanity
- After months of boredom Tony was finally able to destory Jack Kovacs. A former Tori turned Apostate of Set
- Knows who messed with Bree's head and has vowed revenge.
- Pushed certain Kindred into destroying the killer of Bree. He has had his revenge...
- Punched an ancient of Clan Brujah in the face for summoning him half way across the country.
- Every time Paul Walker brings him along on something, everything goes wrong.
- Has balls of diamonds.
- Has a thing for dangerous women.
- Blood-bound to a dangerous woman.
- Keeps moose meat in his pockets.
- His trademark orange vest was a gift from the only woman he ever truly loved.
- Is Bloodbound to Andrea McDermott and that is the only reason he has not taken Praxis.
- Pussied out and gave up on the Cam - was called a "Capitulating Surrender Monkey" by a clan-mate.
- Has Claimed to be the Baron of Maine and told Prince McDermott and Prince Keefe to put up or shut up.
- Blew up half of Greater Portland because a Tori didn't press the red button the last time.
- Blew up the Greater Portland area because Andrea McDermott said he wouldn't dare.
- Went Sabbat.
- Went Sabbat and they don't even want him.
- Is an Apostate.
- The Apostates don't even want him.
- Destroyed a Malk because she looked at him funny.
- Bloodhunted in the Domain where he was once Scourge.
- During the Northeast Event of 2013 the gathered members of Clan Brujah named him Traitor.
- His havens in Maine have been gone through and nothing is left of what he once had.