Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Late 20's/early 30's.
Concept: An idealist with strong opinions and a strong respect those of greater experience.
Physical description: 5'6" with short, curly brown hair. Andrea believes in dressing the best she can as appropriate to any given situation and her style usually references modern or traditional runway fashion.
- Acknowledged by (Benedic of Las Vegas, NV), 2002
- Cherished by Primogen James Pryce of Portland, ME, 2009
- Esteemed by Primogen James Pryce of Portland, ME, 2009
- Influential by Prince Jerry Bonard of Portland, ME, 2010
- Brave by Prince Jerry Bonard of Portland, ME, 2011
- Well-Connected by Prince Victor Smith of Stockton, CA, 2017
- Exalted, Famous, Well-Known and Distinguished by Position, April 2011
- Venerable, as a Sovereign Prince of the Camarilla, March 2015
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla (OOC: Dignitary of the Camarilla merit)
- August as a Luminary of the Carmilla (OCC: Luminary of the Camarilla merit)
- Respected as Scion of the Camarilla (OOC: Reputation merit)
Andrea is known to be relatively young. She has resided in Portland, Maine since January 2009, during which time she has risen quickly within the clan and the City of Portland as a whole. She took uncontested praxis of Portland, ME on April 9, 2011 after the kidnapping and death of Jerry Bonard at the hands of the Sabbat. In March 2015 she was recognized a Sovereign Prince of the Camarilla, the announcement being made by Queen Anne Bowsley. In recent years she seems to spend as much time on the international stage as at home, at important political meetings and social gatherings alike, approaching difficult topics and individuals in a direct manner that makes some very uncomfortable.
She has lost a number of people close to her through death or otherwise over the years and she feels those losses deeply. She always has embroidered black handkerchiefs with her and often supplies them to those in need discretely and with sympathy. She seems to enjoy situations that push others' perceptions or expectations, though she never quite seems to cross social lines completely.
- Lady Elizabeth of York (Deceased)
- Victoria Rowlands (Deceased)
- Alexander P. Keefe (Deceased)
- Ryan Easley (Deceased)
- James Pryce
- William Harkness (Deceased)
- Thomas True
- Joe Harrison
- Oliver Freigh
- Isabella Visconti
- Mark Richardson
- Virgil Deems
- Sophia Northmann
- Stephen Roark
- Most Ventrue
- Vincent Colucci
- Coco Chanel
- Philippa Gregory, The Constant Princess:
“Words have weight, something once said cannot be unsaid. Meaning is like a stone dropped into a pool; the ripples will spread and you cannot know what back they wash against.”
- Prince McDermott: "You did check [the building we're in] for Hunters, too, right?" - Sheriff: "Um... No." - Seneschal: "That's why you're the brains of the operations, boss."
- "Don't listen to them. You get to be whoever you want. They think they know you. Whatever they see... if you act even a bit like a child, you are treated as a child. If you want to be a Queen... act it. You told me what you wanted and felt. Don't doubt it. Don't let them define you. But proving them wrong isn't easy. It's a hard and long road. If you peck and flutter and panic like a baby bird... it's what they see and what you are. But... Be a hawk. An eagle. Or a phoenix - though I don't want you to burn out. Learn to be still. To watch. To wait. Remember, always. But... be aloof. Above them."
- "I admire your strength." Andrea: "Admire it a hundred years from now."
The following have all been suggested or added by others:
- Rarely seen in the same outfit twice.
- Is a puppet of her Primogen Council.
- Has no idea what she is doing.
- There is growing resentment against her in Portland, and she is alienating her staunchest supporters
- She has recently been inducted into the Ventrue Old Girls Club with Claire Deems, Kate Davidson and Kathrin Braddock.
- Is held up as an example of the kind of Prince you should be, particularly by members of her court traveling to other domains.
- Is secretly hiding a relationship with Ryan Easley.
- Skipped the 2012 Northeast Event out of fear of Anya's wrath.
- Chooses not to punish though force, but to bloodbond instead.
- Most of her domain is blood bound to her, they just don't know it.
- Gets regular hate mail from Brujah.
- Is the Ranking Ventrue in the Americas.
- Has since become a lesbian and is having a secret love tryst with Isabella Visconti.
- Challenged Titus Petronius Niger on a matter of fashion and lost.
- Are we sure she lost? Certain august members of the Camarilla seem to disagree.
- Has taken up reading poetry since Glitter & Gloom 2017, among other new hobbies.
- Is powerless since the murder of Alexander P. Keefe.
- I am Prosymnus.