Hard to nail down, but somewhere between 30 and 40.
Dr. Landen's Irish heritage is unmistakable in her features. She generally dressed in in fashionably cut jeans, and a fitted tweed blazer complete with leather patches. There are usually a pair of thick black rimmed glasses resting on the top of her head, and her red hair is often twisted up with a kind of elegant neglect. She carries a polished looking gator skin hand bag and is often wearing shoes that look like they could kill a man.
- Acknowledged -- 1994
- Respected -- Avi Denovitz, former Prince of Eastern Connecticut, 2004 for binding a demonic creature in Connecticut.
- Diligent -- Elias Beecher, Archon to the Malkavian Justicar, 2010 for binding a demonic creature in Portland, Maine.
- Beloved -- Edmond Dantes, Prince of Westchester, for Self-Sacrifice
- Cherished -- Edmond Dantes, Prince of Westchester, for service to the Camarilla
In Connecticut in the early 2000s, Dr. Landen was working on Masquerade preservation through influence in the state medical examiner's office and local police departments. Supernatural activity in the region led the local princes to enlist her help in other capacities. She made what little name she has in the Camarilla through magical efforts to preserve well-being of Kindred society.
Dr. Landen is known to perceive the world of the dead. She knows more about the underworld than most Kindred, and has a history of putting her knowledge of other realms and beings to use for the Prince she has served. She was once seneschal to a Ventrue Prince in Connecticut, but often expresses a lack of desire to hold a high position.
Dr. Landen was believed to met her final death in the early morning of November 13th, 2011 when she was destroyed in order to incapicitate the infernal Whore of Babylon in the domain of Hartford. News of her destruction was met with sadness through the Northeast and beyond.
In October, 2012, she resurfaced in Westchester County, NY, many believe after posing as Haley O'Riley under the orders of clan Tremere. The infernalist, Seth Dolan took a great deal of interest in her.
The Tremere in the Northeast seem to have banded together for mutual protection and can often be seen together at gatherings from Maine to New York state to Connecticut.
- Elias Beecher
- William Harkness
- Tony Maietta
- Caia Wickham
- Alistair Reid, M.D.
- Hugo Valentine
- Gerard Saint Clair
- Edmond Dantes
- Oz Stevenson
- The "medical examiner" template in the Tremere Clanbook
- H.P. Lovecraft
- Clarisse Starling in Hannibal (more the book than the movie)
- Dean Corso from the film, the Ninth Gate, 1999
- Lyta Alexander from Babylon 5
- Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor, Op. 6
- "Hell", by the Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Satan, Satan Lend Me a Dollar, Hill of Beans
- "Totally Fucked" from Spring Awakening
- "I'll See You In Hell" by Voltaire
- Everything Goes to Hell by Tom Waits
- Crazy Baby by Joan Osbourne
- Dr. Landen began her career as a medical examiner somewhere in the Midwest.
- She plays the violin.
- Due to the seemingly close relationship they share, as well as their physical similarities, some believe she may be the mother of Elias Beecher, Embraced by him sometime after his own Embrace by a third party.
- Landen is quietly very religious.
- She is an Archon or serves one who serves Justicar Lotharius
- Was a member of "House Horned Society" - an order of Tremere infernalists.
- Erin Landen was recently kidnapped by the diabolical infernalist Seth Dolan, Childe of Elias Beecher. He has an Oedipus Complex.
- Landen sold her soul to come back from the dead back in November 2011.
- Landen is an infernalist.
- The Prince of Westchester is protecting her.
- Alistair Reid, M.D. is her longtime lover.