Real Name: Bianca Rambaldi (presumably)
Apparent Age: Mid 20s
Concept: It's all about politics
Physical description: Standing at about 5'5" with dark hair and green eyes. Not the most gorgeous woman ever seen, but attractive in her own rights. She is typically attired in black business-like attire. She always wears a ring with a red stone on her right middle finger, a silver pentacle necklace, and some manner of earrings. Often, a watch pendant on a blue silk cord can be seen around her neck. She is frequently seen carrying a cane cast from cold iron; the top is gargoyles carved in silver clutching a blue glass ball.
Acknowledged by (NPC Prince in Italian Domain)
Astute by word of former Primogen Liam MacGuinness of Baltimore
Diligent by word of Liana Cage, former Tremere Seneschal of Philadelphia
Indispensable by word of Vincent Velario, former Toreador Prince of Annapolis
Well-Connected by word of "Jericho" Jesse Clayborne, former Malkavian Prince of Philadelphia
Arrived in Philadelphia from Italy in October 2008, was quickly made Harpy and retained the position for over two years (including acting as "co-Harpy" for the Annapolis Conclave of 2010) before claiming Praxis of Philadelphia.
Deceased as of March 18, 2011.
No known coterie.
Lots of people with Blood Magic
Not public knowledge
- She sacrificed personal standing to remove someone's Acknowledgment during a Praxis contestation.
- She once got into a very loud argument with Hassem al-Shariff. And yelled in his face.
- Bianca was rumored at one time to have been involved with Roderick King, but both Tremere quickly dismissed any such talk.
- She has more allies and friends then most realize.
- Bianca has a shadowy mentor who watches over her progress.
- Some might say she's a frigid bitch.
- It's rumored that she gave someone permission to "mess with" one of her Officers, while they were visiting the Domain of Baltimore, while she remained in Philadelphia; making a decision in a Domain where she has no authority.
- She is alive and well.