Real Name: Donovan Lewis, Lord Lewis
Apparent Age: Early 20's.
Concept: Sometimes you roll the dice, sometimes the dice roll you.
Acknowledged by Daffyd Fynchan, Prince of Cardiff, for displaying knowledge of the Traditions and loyalty to the Camarilla.
Exemplary by Hugo Valentine, former Prince of Columbus, for displaying a flawless example of protocol and decorum within his court.
Loyal by Hugo Valentine, former Prince of Columbus, for placing the needs of the Camarilla over personal gain.
Well-Versed by Hugo Valentine, former Prince of Columbus, for knowledge of the intricacies of Kindred history and prestation.
Exalted, Famous, and Well-Known as Prince of Cleveland, Ohio
Acknowledged in Cardiff, Wales. (October 1, 2007)
Primogen in Columbus, Ohio.(May 2008 - November 2009)
Harpy in Columbus, Ohio. (November 2009 - November 2010)
Prince of Cleveland, Ohio. (November 2010 - current)
Executed several Anarchs while Primogen of Columbus.
Was accused of instigating a conflict between Clan Ventrue and Clan Nosferatu.
Known for his acerbic method of handling scandal while Harpy.
Stripped himself of his *Wise name for removing the tail of an Independent Gangrel named Spyke when she would not stop disturbing the local Camarilla gathering.
Stripped himself of his *Tireless name in outrage over the death of Rhylis Hannalore in order to punish Prince Michael Jameson of Baltimore.
Ash Williams, Gangrel Primogen of Columbus, OH
Bradley P. Lazarion, Prince of Columbus, OH
Hugo Valentine, Archon to Justicar Lotharius
Kate Davidson, Prince of Washington, D.C.
Kyle Butler, Toreador Primogen of Columbus, OH
Lydia Laskey, Seneschal of Columbus, OH
Sir Reginald Lordscroft
Stella Brahms (deceased)
Michael Giovanni, Don of Cleveland,OH
The Anarch Movement
Garrett Dannington (deceased)
Helmuth Von Steinwitz (deceased)
Victor Von Steinwitz
Viggo Von Steinwitz (deceased)
The Followers of Set
Sir Gideon Lewis, Lord Lewis
Edward Lewis, Lord Lewis: participated in the Great Raid of the Aquitaine. Embraced in 1358.
David Lewis, Lord Lewis: fought at Harfleur and Calais during the Hundred Years' War. Injured at the siege of Orleans. Embraced 1430.
Willem Lewis, Lord Lewis: invested in the Muscovy Company. Spent many years abroad and excelled at finding ways to profit from Russia's trade agreements with England. Embraced in 1568.
Arthur Lewis, Lord Lewis: fought on the side of the Royalists during the English Civil War. Captured by Parliamentarians and spent several years in prison. Embraced 1650.
John Lewis, the Frozen: Embraced during the Great Frost of 1709.
Percy Lewis, Lord Lewis: an aspiring architect who sank most of his fortune on building projects during the Regency Period. Embraced 1826.
"Well, that's not interfering, that's consultation!" - Donovan Lewis
- Donovan Lewis is a Setite Apostate.
- He is a member of the Cult of Lilith.
- He is known for trying to seduce female Kindred.
- He is a minion of Clan Tremere.
- Two years ago Donovan was killed by Daniel Nottingham, and was impersonated by him since until he collected enough Camarilla information and abandoned the masquerade.
- Donovan Lewis hates Clan Tremere.
- He hates Clan Ventrue and they hate him.
- He secretly loves talking to Caitiff.
- His cavalier attitude toward the fairer sex is simply a tool to flatter and bemuse.
- Donovan's heart still yearns for a woman he knew in the past, now lost to him.
- He is suspected of wanting to murder Edward Stark.
- He wants to kill all the Ventrue in Ohio over some petty argument.
- He got it on with Francis Merevin in a hotel room while two Caitiff watched.
- He is actually a Baali.
- He hates Nosferatu, but is so in-debt to them that he was to pretend to like them.
- Donovan is an accomplished necromancer
- Donovan always has at least 10' of rope on him at any given time.
- Donovan is actually a poached Toreador ghoul.
- Donovan is alive and well.
- Donovan was murdered by James MacPherson