Various names are used to keep in contact with his mortal influences. Kindred know him as Tony Maietta.
Tony Maietta is the perfect picture of a Maine working class hero. He retains a very human appearance blending in well with mortals. (Blush of Health) Tony always wears a beaten baseball hat, worn jeans, a dull orange puffy down vest, and usually caries at least one pair of brass knuckles around. He is not well known for shaking hands, rumored to be because of an icy touch that overcomes the person. (Touch of Frost) Mortals are also uncomfortable around him which Tony uses for his benefit when it comes to intimidation. (Eerie Presence)
- Acknowledged by Prince Benedic of Las Vegas, Nevada (Mid 80's)
- Dedicated x2
- Feared by position
- Tony hates Sabbat with a passion and plays to his strengths in combat spraying the enemy with lead and then pounding their face in until they turn to paste. He fights hard for the domain he lives in and despises anyone who tries to destabilize it.
- He is someone for the front line and when there is a fight people usually come to him or give him a call to let him know where the fight will be. When he does go into a fight he is armed to the hilt with brass knuckles, pistols, and sub machine guns. It's not uncommon for him to also drive a vehicle straight into the combat to do as much damage as possible before jumping out and laying into whatever is left.
- It is not uncommon for him to use his mortal influences to help his fellow brothers and sisters out. How far he is able to reach with these connections is unknown.
- Tony traveled out to Las Vegas in the early/mid 80's and didn't return to Maine until '08. When he came back he told everyone he returned for family reasons.
- When Tony returned to Maine he was usually seen with Carmine "Gramps" Russo, often acting as his Whip but never actually went to any meetings. When Gramps stepped down as Primogen to become the Sheriff of the domain Tony took his seat on the council. Gramps would later relocated to Lewiston/Auburn to be the Sheriff for a new domain starting there.
- Tony quickly got a reputation as being a front line fighter and helped with the destruction of Lupines, Sabbat and traitors.
- During his time as Primogen he never really attended any courts when the former Prince of Portland (and elder) Jerry Bonnard held his Praxis.
- When his fellow Brujah Paul Teppish was captured by the Sabbat, Tony was deeply involved in the recovery of his fellow brother. Even after the hard fighting to get his fellow clanmate back Tony voiced his opinions that Teppish just wasn't the same.
- Later it would turn out that Teppish went against the wishes of his clan and Prince and hunted down and diablerized one of the Sabbat who had captured and tortured him. After committing the heinous act of diablerie Teppish fell to his beast. Tony played a large roll in taking his former clanmate down stating that clan Brujah would clean up its own house.
- Fought out in Orange County to help hold the domain against the Sabbat along side Paul Walker and Johnny MF Chang
- For a period of time he was the only known Brujah within the domain of Portland, Maine, a thought that worries a lot of people considering the fighting against the Sabbat has yet to die down.
- When the Elysium was attacked by one of the two Sabbat Elders within the city Tony watched helplessly as his Prince and Elder, Jerry Bonnard was sucked through a dark portal. He somehow managed to retain his beast and continue the fight. When the Elder was finally brought low Tony's face was the last thing the creature saw as Tony smashed his brass knuckles through the Sabbat Elder's skull.
- With the death of Jerry Bonnard (The now former Prince of Portland) Tony stood by the wayside as Andrea McDermott took the throne, stating that he would rather fight then be tied down to a throne.
- Has been one of the key fighters in countering the threats against the domain from the Church, Hunters, Paramilitary Assassins and countless other threats that have arisen in the past few months.
- None known, but Tony is known as a kind of voice for the Brujah in Maine.
- He was rumored to have been apart of a coterie out in Vegas, and later the early part of his return to Maine, but does not seem to be apart of one now.
- Erin Landen
- William Harkness
- Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- Paul Walker
- Andrea McDermott
- The Brujah of the Northeast
- The Sabbat and anything else that threatens the domain that he lives in.
- Unknown and not talked about
- None known
- None Known
- Boom Lay Boom by Shinedown
- Liberate by Disturbed
- Rise by Disturbed
- Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead
- People = Shit by Slipknot
"Jerry wants to do what?...Good I'm sure he can go fuck himself"
"We need a Tremere...I need something to throw at the wooj"
"You've got two choices. Either you leave this warehouse through the door or through the wall."
"You wanted to know how to deal with them so don't cringe when I say go give them a sun burn."
"Here's how shit works. We are family. We can fight, argue, and get pissed at each other behind doors but when you're in fucking public we are one fucking wall." - Tony addressing a new Brujah.
- Tony was once captured by the Sabbat in Portland and then let go.
- Tony has a huge crush on Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- He has NO idea who his sire is.
- He has a vengeful streak against any who have wronged him past or present.
- Hates the now former Prince (and Clan mate) Jerry Bonnard of Portland with a passion.
- Once tricked a Nos into flooding his own clan's holdings under the city with cement.
- Hates Anarchs
- Rumored to have come back a changed Brujah after seeing some of the sights in the war against the Sabbat in Orange County
- Has learned Cosmology from the Tremere and his views on the world have been shaken to the core. Could this be an evil plot of the Tremere to fuck with Tony?
- Andrea McDermott is getting increasingly more frustrated with Tony as his response to most incidents within the city is to simply kill the transgressor.