|Domain||San Francisco, CA|
Alias(es): The Herald
Real Name: Unknown (to most)
Apparent Age: 36
Concept: Neonate Prophet
Physical description: Unremarkable, plain looking, often bedraggled and very dirty. Fits in well with the homeless. Usually wears a coat with lots of things in the pockets. Known to violently shake spoons and prognosticate with Pez dispensers.
STILL IN PROGRESS
- Apparently he's going to die with his hammer in his hand, whatever the hell that means.
- Herald seems very attached to his spoon.
- Herald once gave Peter Premysl a fork, no one knows why.
- Herald is monitored closely by the Tremere.
- Punched Virgilia Two-Tails out of the back of his van during a drug deal.
- He licked an anarch during the grand elysium
- May be haunted by his dead family
- Isn't as pure as he claims to be
- Is WAY purer then he appears to be
- Herald stands in good stead with the Kuei Jin (God knows why!)
- The Herald once foresaw the coming of weresharks.
- The Herald uses telepathy like his primary language, and all spoken languages are secondary.
- Best accountant you can find.
- The Herald has felt up half of the court officers in both San Francisco and Berkeley, including Zaftig, Susanna Angel LaRouge and Mark Richardson
- The Herald has foreseen San Francisco's doom in a cursed painting!
- Was Geoffrey Tanner 's secret lover, but spurned him. Tanner has sworn vengeance!