Tac, Taco Grande
Pro Wrestler/Brujah Idealist
Tac is a big, burly man, typical of a professional wrestler. He stands about 6'3" and weighs in around 280 pounds of solid muscle. He shaves completely bald and has blue eyes.
- Acknowledged by former Prince Griffyne Lake of San Francisco
- Trustworthy by word of former Archon Jack Sebastien
- Vigilant by word of Brujah Elder Tommy Finn
- Revered as Primogen of Clan Brujah in Atlanta
- Valorous as a Legionnaire of the Ivory Legion
Tac was a semi-pro wrestler in his mortal life, never able to make it into the WCW or WWE. To make ends meet, he worked as a bouncer at local bars in Monterey, CA, and eventually got picked up to work security for various Monterey County politicians. His sire noticed him at one of his matches in Salinas and embraced him that very night.
After that, he moved around California, performing for various semi-pro wrestling leagues, and bouncing for people who’d pay him - one just doesn't give up what works. On one of his gigs, he worked security for the upstanding Toreador Carmilla from Atlanta, who became indebted to him for repeatedly pulling her fat out of the fire. Upon word of her disappearance reaching him in California, he immediately moved to Atlanta to investigate. She still has appeared, but Tac seems to have calmed down a bit over her MIA status.
But that doesn't mean he's not a firebrand. Rallying the Brujah in the Domain of Atlanta, Tac seems to have a new crusade every night, and is frequently seen to be very, very, displeased. Getting involved in a mess of misunderstanding at the standing of Nathan of Griffin certainly didn't help his disposition any.
He's always keeping himself busy. Tasked with the effort of keeping local Anarchs in line, he's always pushing back the sea in that effort, and has developed a hot and cold relationship with them as a result. He's also been seen travelling to other domains to help snuff out growing pockets of the Rebellion, and as such, has recently been admitted to the Ivory Legion.
He goes by his stage name, Taco Grande, but usually Tac for short.
Wearing his heart on his sleeve, Tac's developed a reputation as a no-nonsense straight shooter, though he's known to bring out absurdist sarcasm when he thinks someone's being a dumbass. This has led to some interesting interactions with members of the Tower across the country who decided to take some of his words a little bit too literally.
- Prince Charles McMillan of Atlanta
- Arkham of Brujah
- Ian Pilgrim
- Carmilla of Toreador (MIA)
- Carmen of Nosferatu
- Jennica Sparrow
- Seneschal Petra Grunwald-Cole of Atlanta
- Alec Finch
- Archon Mercurius
- Archon Samuel
- Harpy Corkie Pelligrino of Atlanta
- Adam Stonebrooke
- Harry Fisher
- Cory McShane
How the fuck would he know?
- Asshole by Guttermouth
- P.C. by Guttermouth
- Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
- It's On by Korn
- Kick the PA by Korn and the Dust Brothers
- Take A Look Around (Hate Me) by Limp Bizkit
- Cult of Personality by Living Colour
- More Human than Human by White Zombie
- Pro-Test by Skinny Puppy
- Jurassitol by Filter
- Shout 2000 by Disturbed
- What the Fuck Is Wrong With You? by Combichrist
- Has stood toe to toe with the biggest, baddest Brujah in the state of Georgia and didn't flinch.
- The first time Jennica Sparrow heard his name she assumed it was a practical joke by the other members of the domain.