Charles McMillan is the reigning Sovereign Prince of Atlanta, Georgia.
Apparent Age: 22
- Acknowledged by Former Prince J. Benison Hodge of Atlanta
- Influential by Former Prince Dolen of Atlanta
- Loyal by Former Prince Scott Daine
- Tempered by Justicar Lucinde
- Undaunted by Prince Virgil Deems of San Francisco
- Famous as Prince of Atlanta
- Well-Known as Prince of Atlanta
- Esteemed as Prince of Atlanta
- Distinguished as Prince of Atlanta
- Venerable as Sovereign Prince
- Dignified as a Dignitary of the Camarilla
- August as a Luminary of the Camarilla
- Claimed Praxis of Atlanta on April 1st, 2006 from Scott Daine.
- Became the first North American Sovereign Prince on September 30th, 2012.
- Beltrán de la Cueva, former Priscus. Deceased.
- Raphael Montgomery, Setite Elder
The name Charles McMillan was chosen to be the most boring name possible.
- Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows
- Dresden Dolls - Dirty Business
- Rasputina - Mayor
- One Night in Bangkok
- Underworld - Pearl's Girl
- The Crystal Method - Busy Child
- KMFDM - Megalomaniac
- Gravity Kills - Inside
- Marilyn Manson - Posthuman
- VNV Nation - Chrome
- Vast - Temptation
"That's why you'uns run the Camarilla." -David Blanchett, after Prince McMillan got him to take status over getting rid of an old boon.
- He couldn't think of a reason to grant status to a new Primogen, and granted it because of her fabulous shoes.
- He is a Tzimisce infiltrator into the Ventrue clan
- He claimed Praxis a month before he became Prince... people didn't think he meant it the first time
- Before claiming Praxis no one could remember him
- He was believed at one time to be the blood bound puppet of Cora Giovanni
- He seems to rely more on his wits and unconventional thinking rather than Disciplines to solve problems
- He may look down on those who use magic
- He may have a strong dislike for Toreador
- He had a building dropped on enemies of his Domain
- Prince McMillan rarely awards status, even in the midst of a siege. It may be that he is paranoid of upstarts doing to him what he did to the last Ventrue Prince.
- Charles McMillan is a mastermind who wants to bring about the downfall of Clan Tremere.
- Charles McMillan likes to bring a helicopter to a gun fight.
- Re-affirmed the Convention of Fire, shaking hands with a Sabbat Bishop as he did so.
- If a helicopter crashes in Atlanta it was probably Prince McMillan. Don't worry, he's fine. Even though he doesn't have Aegis.
- Laughed once. Only once.
- He and his
currentformer seneschal get along because they are both so done with this, whatever "this" is at the moment.
- Plays fast and loose with the Masquerade out of both fear and amusement.