|Domain||San Francisco, CA|
Alias(es): none known
Real Name: Wu Xiaoyun
Apparent Age: 24
Concept: Broken Doll
Physical description: long black hair in dreadlocks, brown eyes, 6 feet even, half caucasian, quarter japanese, quarter chinese, adorable and innocent looking, constantly crying blood that is covered in glitter
- Acknowledged by Virgil Deems, Prince of San Francisco
- Honorable from Mark Richardson
- Ingenious from Virgil Deems, Prince of San Francisco
- Cherished and Esteemed from the position of Seneschal
- Prestigious Sire
After graduating early from the BioChem BS program from Berkeley, Laura decided to completely changing her life by pursuing her true passion: fashion. As a highly adept student of fashion design at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, Laura Wu provoked the interest of Vivian Visconte of Clan Toreador and became her ghoul until Vivian's death in 2003. Afterwards, there was some debate as to who would embrace Laura and eventually Rhys de Charlemagne et Calais stepped forward and claimed her as his childer. She was under the accounting for a few months before becoming Acknowledged within the Camarilla by the Prince of Berkeley at the time, Grendel. After saving the life of her Primogen during a Sabbat raid on the court, Laura Wu was given the distinction of being Cherished by Grendel, who was still Prince at the time.
Post graduation from the fashion design program, she founded Laura Wu Couture and opened a storefront in Berkeley, where the Out of the Closet Thrift Store had been. Despite much success, she longed to make more of a mark on the world and so traveled to further her standing within the mortal realm, eventually becoming a world famous fashion designer.
After several years of traveling, Laura decided that it was time to return to the Bay Area, but found a much changed political landscape. Upon her return, she renounced her Acknowledgement by the Traitor Grendel as well as the status of Cherished, as a show of renouncing all ties she had with the Sabbat turncoat. Laura Wu was Acknowledged by Prince Virgil Deems of San Francisco and seen as Honorable by Seneschal Richards for giving up her standing without hesitation. In 2012, Laura Wu became the Primogen of Clan Malkavian in San Francisco. That same year she founded and was the spokesperson for a line of cosmetics called "Forever Young" that was geared at maintaining the masquerade.
In a run-in with the Sabbat which claimed the lives of Geoffrey Tanner and Elisa Maxwell, Laura was kidnapped by the Sabbat until her release a few months later as a show of good faith. After a full investigation, which cleared her of any Sabbat involvement, Laura returned to her normal life. She was granted Personal Domain within the city of San Francisco in 2014 and granted right of Progeny in early 2015.
Laura ascended to the position of Keeper of Elysium and held both positions of Keeper and Primogen until her kidnapping by an Oni in late 2015. Thanks to the efforts of Ambassador Wei Mu Tien from the Celestial Court of San Francisco, Laura was returned 6 months later, at which time she resumed the mantle of Primogen, but not Keeper. In early 2017 Laura was named as the Seneschal of San Francisco by Prince Virgil Deems.
Those are for filthy Sabbat.
I make friends quite easily, so this list is quite long. Teehee.
- Sue Green of Clan Toreador
- Damien Cruciatus of Clan Tremere (deceased)
- The Sabbat
Former Archon Rhys de Charlemagne et Calais
- FRUiTS: Tokyo street style - photographs by Shoichi Aoki
- China dolls, then later, broken china dolls
- "Really? She got Acknowledged and then got granted status by the guy who went on to become Archbishop of New York, and you're telling me you don't know any rumors about her? Jeez. Well, one of her family asked if she was still happy being a toreador or something at a public court, you can always go with that."
- She is slowly turning into Sweet William. Literally. She's got his fucking hand now! It's like that cover for Tina Fey's book!