Real Name: Kafka
Apparent Age: Who knows?
Concept: The Perfect Confidant
Physical description: Jittery, Skittery Kafka wore a black duster, hood and fingerless gloves when he first arrived. His wardrobe has increased in color and *ahem* style in more recent nights to include a necktie and a red beret for which he has become well known. His face distends into a red tight skinned mandible. He is often seen with a white dry erase board to convey messages.
- Acknowledged (awarded by Marcos Belegrad, Prince of Bogota, Columbia)
- Revered (awarded by Prince Dantes of Westchester, NY)
- Revered (as Primogen)
Not much is known of the mysterious Kafka and even if he wanted to tell you, it would only be in clicks.
People who can't read
The Metamorphosis, R2D2
"CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK"
- He died defending his Prince in a Sabbat ambush
- He can talk. He just doesn't want to.
- Kafka is the Northeast's premiere beat box