The Big One, Huntsman, The Iron Fist, The Hulk
Late Twenties to Early Thirties
Warrior Seeking Redemption
He is a tall man towering over most topping out at over seven feet. He moves with a predatory grace of one having spent far more of his life wary of the next attack then with the calm pace of one that has known lasting peace. The wariness is tempered with a confidence and a gaze that seems to demand others take note and live up to the expectations within his dark hued gaze. While he is not without his own attractive aesthetic, his appearance is more likely to inspire wariness then appreciation.
- Acknowledged by Rufina Hendrickson of Portland,OR
Axel appeared in the Domain of Athens shortly after the start of the "Year of Fire". There his career was marked with outbursts of protest followed by displays of loyalty. He served there as deputy before the city fell to the Anarch's and then briefly as a spy before aiding in its return to the Camarilla. After which he was Sheriff, Scourge, Sheriff, and even Briefly a Prince. An Unnamed force barred him from the domain and he withdrew his claim of praxis to move on to Savannah.
Nope, Nada, Zero, Ziltch. Love absolutely everyone.
Doesn't speak of her other then as Her. Grandsire though: Dade Journa
Yeah, that is just not a good idea.
- Balian from Kingdom of Heaven
- Leon from Leon the Professional
- La Mariachi from Desperado
- Lan from Wheel of Time Series
- John Preston from Equilibrium
- Samuel Vimes from Disc World Series
- "I will not Bow" - Assasin's Creed Revelations
- "The Outsiders" - Eric Church
- "This time its Different" - Evans Blue
- "Warrior" - Evans Blue
- "Bullet in my Hand" - Redlight King
- "Losing my Religion" - Lacuna Coil
- "Fake it" - Seether
Anarch Era Begins
- "To Die for" - Birthday Massacre
- "Send the Pain Below" - Chevelle
- "Fix Me" - 10 Years
- "Age of Rage" - Corroded
Return of the Camarilla
- "Cry Little Sister vs. Hello Zepp (Saw) Klash-Up" - Celldweller
- "The Vampyre of Time and Memory" - Queens of the Stone Age
- "Deal with the Devil" - Pop Evil
- "Still Counting" - Volbeat
- "How We End Up Alone" - Hurt
- "The Promise" - In this moment ft. Adrian Patrick
End of Praxis/Going forward
- "Die Trying" - Art of Dying
- "Coming Home" - Skylar Grey
- "White Flag" - Dido
- "Respect" - Devour the Day
The Coastal Empire
- "Nobody Praying for Me" - Seether
- "Bloodfeather" - Highly Suspect
- "Good man" - Devour the Day
- "I Apologize" - Five Finger Death Punch
"Violence, you're doing it wrong."
"This is me being nice."
"I'm fairly certain this is in fact as good as it gets"
"Its bad when my approach is the most gentle"
- He shows affection with throttling.
- He is a modern day warlord.
- He loses more hats that way...
- He was once mistaken for the Hulk.
- He once summoned a god, and pissed of a goddess.
- He can't stand to be touched.
- He has a personal vendetta against Mother Church
- Was once given an awesome hat but that went to shit in a hurry.
- Can eat his weight in schnitzengruben.
- Has been named as The Evil Queen's Huntsman. Beware.
- Once fell from a horse when he was young. That's how the San Andreas fault line was created.
- A theatrical autobiography about Axel is set to be released soon. It's called "Godzilla."
- There used to be a street named after Axel, but it was changed because nobody crosses Axel and lives.
- He once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
- Can light a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.
- Once punched a cyclops between the eye.
- He has chosen his new Khaleesi...
- His nickname is "One Tree Hill" but people call him "CW."
- Axel is a Diablerist