|Coterie||Tea Generation X|
Alias(es): Sil, Silichka, Harpy Sil, The Croatian Sensation, Marionette, The Black Swan, Valkyrie, Harley Q., The Honey Badger, Queen Silhouette the Wicked (QStW), Bubbles, The Black Widow, Drita, Harpy of the Coastal Empire, Mistress of the Macabre, The Very Fairy Princess, The Diamond Doll, The Borg Queen, The Magnificent Magnanimous Mad Madame Sil, Empress Cartagia, Queen of Hearts, Carla, Lady Loki, Mara Jade ("The Hand"), Mrs. Daryl Dixon, Blanche, Cruella, The Harbinger, Lady Arcanum, Regina, Tank Girl, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, The Illustrious, Bimbette #4, Regina George, The Glampire, Grand Pudding Champion, Morticia Addams, Lady Macbeth, Krampus, Lady Luck, Illidan, The Witch, The Queen of Halloween, The Supreme
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Varies
Concept: The Doppelganger
In recent nights, Silhouette often assumes the feminine guise of a willowy, elegant woman in her mid 20's with long, straight black hair (or white, depending on her mood) that is pulled partially back into a single braid that falls nearly to the backs of her knees and emphasizes her almost feline grace. She has the slight build of a ballet dancer and is lean in stature, standing 5’4” tall. She has large, brilliant eyes that are amazingly striking (Fascinating Gaze merit). When she speaks, her words betray her Eastern European heritage. Her Croatian accent is distinct and she has a beautiful, lilting voice (Enchanting Voice merit). She often has the faint scent of Del Rae Eau Illuminee, that is a light, sweet fragrance.
In past years, Silhouette donned an antique, cracked black and golden Venetian mask. The mask has since been placed in retirement. Who needs that old thing anymore?
- Acknowledged by Lady Anne Bowesley, Queen of London
- Meticulous by His Avian Excellency, Cock Robin, former Nosferatu Justicar
- Famous by Trevour Marshall, former Prince of Parahyba, Brazil
- Beloved by Tatiyana Krajnik, Sovereign Prince of Savannah, Georgia
- Invaluable by Rook, Sovereign Prince of Annapolis, Maryland
- Luminous by Ethan Neumann, Sovereign Prince of Los Angeles, California
- Influential as Harpy of Savannah, Georgia
- Well-Connected as Harpy of Savannah, Georgia
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla (OOC: Dignitary of the Camarilla merit)
- Respected as Scion of the Camarilla (OOC: Reputation merit)
Primogen Council Support
- Dawn Dominguez, Clan Brujah
- Miles Wescott, Clan Assamite
- Joshua Myers, Clan Malkavian
- Chiton, Clan Nosferatu
- Violet Dufoe, Clan Toreador
- Hex, Clan Tremere
- Maximillian Rowlands, Clan Ventrue
Nosferatu Prestige (Associated with its SchreckNET handle only):
- Vjeran [Loyal] (2009 - London, England)
- Doppelganger (2010 - Athens, Georgia)
- Re-Animator (2011 - Dark Carnival: Athens, Georgia)
- Matriarch (2012 - Atlanta Symposium: Atlanta, Georgia)
- Respected (Warren Mistress of Savannah, Georgia)
Nosferatu Positions (Nosferatu only):
- Warren Mistress of Savannah, Georgia
- Technophile of Savannah, Georgia
- Hive Mistress of Savannah and Athens, Georgia
- Former Warren Mistress of Athens, Georgia
- Former Technophile of Athens, Georgia
It is a bending, twisting thing that came from the sea. When I look upon it, I see only myself...
Harpy of Athens, Georgia: August 25th, 2010 - August 15th, 2012
Harpy of Savannah, Georgia: May 6th, 2011 - present
Harpy of Eastern Georgia: May 6th, 2011 - August 15th, 2012
Arbiter of the Classic City: March 23rd, 2019 - present
Lady Arcanum of the Classic City (Athens, Georgia, by former Prince Attacus Frost): May 23rd, 2013 - present
The Illustrious (Savannah, Georgia, by Her Might, Sovereign Prince Tatiyana Krajnik): May 10th, 2014 - present
Moderator of the International Harpy Forum: October 25th, 2014 - present
Dignitary of the Camarilla: July 27th, 2010
Scion of the Camarilla: May 31st, 2016
Considered an ally of the Children of Haqim: July 14th, 2016 (OOC Clan Friendship: Assamite)
The entire Domain of Savannah, Georgia...
Hate me? Naaaaah.
The tender word forgotten, the letter you did not write, the flower you might have sent, dear, are your haunting ghosts tonight.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either. But, who knows?
Sometimes I wonder...
- "Invisible Man" by Ralph Ellison
- "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens
- "Freaks" by Tod Browning
- "The Dark Half" by Stephen King
- "Der Doppelgänger" from Franz Schubert's Schwanengesang
- "Fletch" directed by Michael Ritchie
- Random socialites (Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, etc.)
- The Penguin (Oswald Cobblepot) from "Batman Returns"
- Willie Scott from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
- Carla from "Connie and Carla"
- Charlie Bradbury from "Supernatural"
- Beverly Goldberg from "The Goldbergs"
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- "Let's Have a Kiki" - Scissor Sisters
- "Lullaby" - The Cure
- "Material Girl" - Madonna
- "Everybody In The Club Gettin' Tipsy" - Chingy
- "Spin Me Round" - Flo-rida featuring Ke$ha
- "Something I Can Never Have" - NIN (Flyleaf cover)
- "Going Under" - Evanescence
- "Blow" - Ke$ha
- "Telephone" - Lady Gaga (feat. Beyonce)
- "E.T." - Katy Perry (feat. Kanye West)
- "Blackbird" - Alter Bridge
- "Lie" - Black Light Burns
- "Paris" - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
- "Waking Up In Vegas" - Katy Perry
- "Toxic" - Britney Spears
- "Little Deschutes" - Laura Veirs
- "These Things" - She Wants Revenge
- "Call Me When You're Sober" - Evanescence
- "Lovesong" - Snake River Conspiracy
- "Shake It Out" - Florence and the Machine
- "Drive" - The Cars (Deftones cover)
- "Creep" - Radiohead (Scala & Kolacny Brothers cover)
- "We Are Young" - Fun
- "ChaChaLaLa" - Fandango Theme Song
- "Applause" - Lady Gaga
- "Safety Dance" - Men Without Hats
- "Dark Horse" - Katy Perry
- "Shake It Off" - Taylor Swift
"The dark-veiled silhouette that solitary form patrolling without visible strain or vainglory a demented dreamland of fearful potential."
"Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand."
"Eggroll! Get out of that tree!"
"You spent all of the Gala money on me? Awww! That's so sweet!"
"Prestation doesn't care if you're nuts."
"Throw some glitter make it rain."
Silhouette: "Vhat about the dog? Are they the type of people who vould torture a dog?"
Yonna: "...let's take the dog."
"I don't need an intervention! Jeez!"
"Holy shit. Look at all these naked people. These definitely aren't the droids ve're looking for."
"I am on a diet. It's a twinkie diet."
"Oh my God! Your voice is givin' me mono!"
"How in the hell did this tiger get peanut butter all over it?"
"Ahh! Get offa me! Your knee's in my cootchie!"
Silhouette: "Maybe ve're 'aving a delayed reaction to the trauma of being shot at like those guys in 'Nam."
Yonna: "You can't say 'Nam, Sil. You veren't in 'Nam. You have to call in Vietnam."
Silhouette: "Shut up, Yonna! I can call it vhat I vant!"
"We are Sil. Resistance is futile."
"I brought white Zinfandel!"
Malcolm: "Would you like a drink?"
Silhouette: "No thanks. I'm breastfeeding."
"GET IN DA CHOPPA!"
"She doesn't even go here!"
"WEREWOLVES? Ain't nobody got time for that!"
"I've logged 35 hours of The Walking Dead, 33 of which was Daryl Dixon time. I've got this 'shooting a crossbow' thing down. Trust me."
"We need more watermelons. And wigs."
"Uh, what the fuck? Is this a hymnal? Or a spiritual? Am I supposed to pledge or salute?"
"Help! Help! This man is trying to smear erdnussbutter on my schnauzer!"
Silhouette: "Go an' get together a bunch of guys. Then go run a train together."
John: "Run a train?"
Silhouette: "Ja, run a train. A bunch of guys. With their computers an' all. Where they get together an' play a game."
John: "Uh, you mean a LAN party?"
Silhouette: "Ja! That! A LAN Party."
John: "Running a train and having a LAN party isn't the same thing."
Silhouette: Oh, fuck it! You know vhat I meant!"
"Yay! I get to play a shapeshifting rogue who can turn into a giant octopus and use her ink as poison! And I might get a magical dagger too! I'm gonna name her Jamm!"
"It's hard to dance with the devil on your back."
"The moon is on my side, motherfucker!"
Krieger: "I believe that it may be time to introduce your Dr. Porkchop to my Chairman Meow."
Silhouette: "That TOTALLY sounded like a sexual connotation...."
"I think that hooker vas already dead before I got here."
Yonna: "If you could have world peace or marry Daryl Dixon, where would you go on your honeymoon?"
"You know vhat? I'm done vith all of this shit. Fuck it! I'm goin' outside an' gonna mace some pigeons."
"Oh...you got me...fish for my two year anniversary. That's....nice..."
Silhouette: "You can do this, Aaron! You're the fuckin' Violator! You can be the hero!"
Yonna: "Enrique fuckin' Iglesias."
Silhouette: "That's right! You love that song!"
Aaron: "I love that fucking song!"
"Awwww.... I broke a naaaaail...."
"I'm fine with the bees. It's the honey I don't want to agitate."
"Cats do not abide by the laws of nature."
"My hair is so big because it's full of secrets."
"I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing due north. No fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and wavering as the ocean."
"When I was a child, my mama said to me, 'If you become a nun, you'll be a Lady Abbess. If you become an Efendi, you'll end up as Sultana.' Instead, I became a Harpy, and wound up as Silhouette."
"Brujah rave? Okay, so vhat can I vear that vill go vith a rape vhistle?"
Silhouette pulls forth a golden harp, summons an angel, and floats away in its arms.
Yonna: "That bitch just took my ice cream."
"Mind if I ask vhat it is that you do? I assume somethin' vith Administration. I say that because you can't swing a dead cat out there vithout hittin' a Prince or Seneschal or something 'er other."
"How do you even do that? It sounds...menstrual."
- Silhouette has been masquerading as other men and women for so long that it can no longer remember its original form.
- Everyone who believes they know the "real" Silhouette is wrong.
- Studied in prestation and politics under the auspices of the Invisible Harpy of London, Violet Mary.
- Can perfectly mimic any member of the domain, but refrains from doing so out of respect.
- Likes to get high. Especially when the Children of Haqim are providing the "weed."
- Was a previous contestant on the reality show "Survivor."
- Ghouled Snoop Dogg when he visited Athens.
- Ghouled Ron Jeremy when he visited Athens.
- Sil has two mortal children. One was the father of Kim Kardashian and the other is the mother of Katy Perry.
- Once got so high off of khalif that it forgot to attend court.
- Swears that Kim Kardashian is an infernalist and that she smells like peanuts.
- Secretly nicknamed "The Prince Slayer" - not because of any martial prowess, but because of its ability to wrap those in power around its finger.
- Once got so involved with beta testing Star Wars: The Old Republic that it forgot to attend court.
- Is part kitty cat, part diva, and all fantastic.
- Hates getting wet. Probably because it's part kitty cat.
- Loves caramel.
- Is a very talented painter.
- Is a very talented singer.
- Was once a professional tea tester.
- Absolutely LOVES the reality show "Mob Wives." Drita D'avanzo is its favorite mob wife.
- Is the Edina to Tatiyana Krajnik's Patsy.
- Loves twinkies. It's an addiction.
- No matter what height it falls from, it always lands on its feet.
- Once lived at 50° S 100° W.
- Was almost killed by a horde of killer dolls.
- Instead it snuggled them into submission.
- And kidnapped a few.
- Is working on making a "Garbage Pail Legion" with them.
- Keeps her ghouls in check by threatening to paint them with a permanent marker tuxedo while they're sleeping.
- Is actually the contestant Monti Carlo from MasterChef.
- Loves "The Price is Right." It's favorite game is PLINKO.
- Hosts the Masquerade Macabre every October for the Domain of Savannah, Georgia.
- Won both the Best Male and Best Female Costume awards at the first annual Masquerade Macabre but chose to accept only one.
- Absolutely hates Velcro and the sound it makes. HATES HATES HATES!
- Tatiyana Krajnik can't keep her bubble wrap around it because it pops it all.
- Once got lost in it's own museum.
- No matter what it claims, it wasn't in 'Nam.
- Was once a nun.
- Owns a pimped out Escalade complete with an octopus tank. The octopus is named "Dre."
- Despite what anyone says, it will NOT chase a laser pointer...
- Got stuck in its own Christmas tree.
- Found the end of the Internet while at a Starbucks on Tybee Island.
- Owns an occult shop that houses many esoteric and exotic tomes. How's that for "e" words?
- It's favorite short story is "The Cask of Amontillado."
- Has been the "Poe Toaster" since 1949.
- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Been there. Done that.
- Created an antithesis to "Slender Man" called "Splendor Man." The character is actually just a tall dude who likes to wear polka dotted clothing and sings show tunes.
- Has a rivalry with those "Tybee Island Bitches."
- Has been known to flip flop between using male and female visages. But in Savannah, it's ALL female, baby!
- Is an expert at playing Angry Birds.
- Claims to be a real life Disney Princess. "Without all that gay shit."
- Absolutely HATES "The Walking Dead" television show but is inexplicably drawn to watching it.
- Always cries during "The Princess Bride."
- Has a collection of heads. Because of this, it is sometimes referred to as "Empress Cartagia."
- They all came from Tatiyana Krajnik's basement.
- Has a collection of hearts taken from the chests of old lovers. Because of this, it is sometimes referred to as "Queen of Hearts."
- Firmly believes that the best way to a man (or woman's) heart is through their rib cage.
- Once got lost in Disney World only to be found later at a Hanson concert.
- And then at a Pointer Sisters concert.
- With Tatiyana Krajnik.
- Still performs the duties of Harpy in Athens, Georgia even though it's not the "official" Harpy. Old habits and all...
- Owns a DeLorean DMC-12 and drives the shit out of it!
- Claims to have surpassed 88 miles per hour only once.
- Originally, Sarah Palin ran for President and won in 2008. However, Sil talked her out of it and ghost wrote many of her speeches resulting in her failed bid for Vice President.
- Possesses a collection of aluminum foil hats.
- They're worn to "keep the aliens out."
- Is an expert at trolling people.
- Especially, it's own Administration forum.
- With Aaron Beckett.
- /fans self
- Was once granted both Right of Progeny and Right of Destruction in Athens, Georgia. Never used either and only wanted them for it's "resume."
- Always enjoys a good spiritual.
- Owns a coat that is absolutely fabulous! It's rumored to have been crafted by the Gods themselves.
- Loves "Hell's Kitchen" and Gordon Ramsay but hates Jean-Philippe Susilovic. HATES!
- Plays a Dungeons and Dragons rogue shapeshifter who can transform into a giant octopus. WTF?
- Learned how to shoot a crossbow from watching Daryl Dixon on "The Walking Dead."
- Once owned a Chinese restaurant and a hookah bar.
- Is an accomplished chocolatier who excels in crafting candies specifically for Kindred consumption.
- Makes a mean Mint Julep.
- Was the reason that Geraldo Rivera found nothing in Al Capone's vault.
- Is faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
- But only on Tuesdays.
- Odds are if you get a missive from it, someone you know has died. Thus, the nickname "The Harbinger."
- Is the fairest of them all.
- Has to laugh when those with inferior pages attempt to surpass its count!
- Remains consistently confused about the affairs of Athens.
- Was named "Lady Arcanum of the Classic City" because it was said to be more "wise and knowledgeable in arcane matters" than the former Tremere Prince.
- Will cut your face off and eat it in front of you if you dis Paula Deen.
- Has a special apple just for you...
- Won the Best Female Costume Award at the Masquerade Macabre in 2013 making it a two time winner.
- Also won in 2014 making it a three time winner!
- Has consistently held the position of Harpy for either the Athens or Savannah Domain for over four years.
- Is actually a dragon.
- A giant black one.
- This is the reason why it's sometimes called "Maleficent."
- Vehement supporter of the Assamite agenda.
- Actually, it's the "Children of Haqim" agenda. But, yeah.
- Despises Tremere.
- Actually, it gets along really well with the Tremere and previously assisted two in obtaining Praxis of their Domains.
- Additionally, it claims three status and a Domain title from Tremere Princes. So, nyah.
- Is called the "Evil Queen" in some Domains.
- Was granted the title "The Illustrious" by Her Might, Prince Krajnik for reaching it's three year anniversary as Harpy for the Coastal Empire.
- When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had three missed calls from Silhouette.
- Once won a staring contest against Medusa.
- Don't ever take its leopard sweater. EVER.
- As of August 2014, it has been Harpy consistently for over four years.
- Too bad the job doesn't come with a 401K.
- Went to Hell twice.
- Fuck that noise.
- Hosted a meeting of statewide Harpies in Savannah.
- Got tore-up-drunk at said meeting.
- Everyone did.
- Is a member of an elite group of Harpies known as "The Plastics."
- Has been known to personally victimize people.
- Went undefeated in a pudding wrestling tournament at a Brujah rave.
- Once, before jumping into a pudding wrestling match, she painted her mouth chrome and hollered, "Witness Me!!!!"
- Has fallen into a deep depression since the death of her dear Isabella Rodriguez.
- Is the longest serving Harpy in North America.
- Five years and counting as of August 2015, motherfuckers.
- Wants to start a collection of golems.
- Is the last remaining original moderator of the Harpy forum.
- Performed Lady Macbeth's "O, never shall sun that morrow see!" monologue for a private gathering of Harpies at the Portland Salon.
- Was drunk at the time.
- Was loaned Prince Tegyrius' gold Lamborghini at the Portland Salon and took Harrow and Amanda Desrosiers on the ride of their unlives!
- Was still drunk at the time.
- It's sister is the current Prince of Berkeley, California (2015).
- It's other sister is the current Harpy of Washington, D.C. (2016).
- Went back in time with the intent of becoming the original writer of "Frozen."
- It would have worked if it hadn't have been for those meddling kids!
- Is actually Maria Rasputin, daughter of the Mad Monk.
- Can speak Klingon fluently.
- Raced jet skis with several other Harpies in Natal, Brazil.
- May have been drunk at the time.
- Starting to see a pattern?
- Was attacked by the doll Chucky from "Child's Play" at the Halloween gathering in 2016.
- Man, fuck dolls.
- (Nosferatu only) Maintains a sharktopus in the lower Labyrinth of its Warrens.
- (Nosferatu only) Discovered the source of Bloop and now keeps it in hibernation beneath its Warrens.
- (Nosferatu only) It has discovered and rebuilt two full sets of Warrens in two separate cities.
- (Nosferatu only) It has a "Swan Station" within its Warrens. No one other than Silhouette knows what's inside...
- (Nosferatu only) Has painted intricate and beautiful murals throughout it's Warrens.
- Some are based on landscapes found in the Star Wars movies.
- (Nosferatu only) Has served as Warrenmaster, Hivemaster, and Technophile. Once dabbled as a Loremaster.
- (Nosferatu only) Created a gigantic tubifex worm that it has named "Tubby."
- (Nosferatu only) Engineered a creature that it refers to as a "cycloctopus" that dwells in the deepest spawning pool in it's Warrens.
- (Nosferatu only) Captured and maintains a giant soldier ant that it has named "Medford." Also refers to Medford as it's newest "epic mount."
- (Nosferatu only) Has planted a giant flytrap plant in the Athens Warrens that it refers to as "Audrey II."
- Is definitely a man-eater.
- Is alien in origin.
- (Nosferatu only) It's personal lair in the Athens Warrens is known as "Oz."
- (Nosferatu only) It has a hidden timer in the Savannah Warrens that must constantly have supervision.
- At the 4 minute mark, a steady alarm beeps and continues for 3 minutes.
- At the 1 minute mark, an intense alarm beeps and continues for 50 seconds.
- At the 10 second mark, the same alarm beeps at a much faster rate.
- During the last 10 seconds, the sound of a power build up is immediately heard.
- At 0, boom.
- Silhouette has claimed that the mysterious source serves as a "fail safe" that only it can oversee.
If you plan to attend the Domain of Savannah, Georgia, please fill out a request for Hospitality HERE.