Luni the Wise
|Domain||Black Hawk County, IA|
Stealer of Soles, Lunitari, Luni the Red, Luni the Wise, Luni the Malk
Apparent Age: Mid-twenties
Concept: Book Worm Oracle
Physical description: Luni is 5'2" with shaggy dark hair and a thin waif-like appearance. She is easily mistaken for human (Blush) and has green eyes. She is usually wearing a large red coat or shawl, and carrying a book.
- Acknowledged by Unknown
- Wise by (former) Prince Zio! of Twin Cities
- Insightful by Prince Murray x of Black Hawk County
- Cherished by Prince James Abbot of Twin Cities
- Compassionate by Archon Thomas True
- Loyal by Prince Helena Russo
- Resourceful by Prince Pagan
Luni appeared one day in the Domain of Twin Cities claiming to be a wanderer. She stayed there for almost a year before moving to the domain of Black Hawk County. She often travels without any real pattern or consistency to nearby domains.
Shortly after her arrival in the Twin Cities it was found out by Zio! that she is a seer. For her use of this ability to help the domain he awarded her the status of Wise for which she is named.
She moved to Black Hawk County and became Harpy there under Prince Richardson. Shortly before Richardson lost his praxis she took the post of Malkavian Primogen.
She is very close with Lady Black and Luni can be seen in Lady Black's entourage at events they both attend.
Around 2013 Luni started to spend more time in the domain of Milwaukee, eventually moving there permanently in 2014 under Prince Gary Kowaleski. After Pagan took over the praxis of Milwaukee, she became Seneschal, and left that position in 2017.
She returned to the Domain of Black Hawk County under Prince Helena Russo where she holds no position.
Ivy from the Dresden Files Novels
The Dragonlance novels by Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weiss
John Anealio - George R.R. Martin is Not Your Bitch
Pogo - Alice
Tori Amos - Happy Phantom
They May Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
Billy Joel - You May Be Right
Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
Lee Marvin - I Was Born Under A Wandering Star
Ben Folds Five - Zac and Sara
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Hevisaurus - Viimeinen mammutti
Errol Elumir - Geek Love Song v1.2
Blind Guardian - The Soulforged
Neil Hannon - So Long & Thanks for All the Fish
"We don't talk about Cotton Mather."
"Either this Malkavian has sunk deeper into madness than most of her ilk, or she is operating on a separate layer of the Jyhad than most. It both amuses and worries me that I am not certain which." -Augustine St. Just
"There's few who scare me. She's one of them." - Fifi!
- Can easily overpower members of clan Brujah.
- Rolled Zio! for his flaming shoes during Midwinter 2011.
- Once sang a spontaneous duet with Lena!.
- Was engaged to one of Lady Black's sons.
- Her beast apparently captured a demon in a jar.
- Is the real puppet master controlling several princes in Iowa.
- Is secretly an elder.
- Has a contagious derangement.
- Is known as the Stealer of Soles.
- Is a Malkavian Oracle.
- Is a fangirl of Lazarus, the bat ghoul of Gary Kowaleski.