Real Name: If one exists, it's never been mentioned.
Apparent Age: Mid to Late 20's
Brown-haired/blue-eyed woman standing about 5'8" tall, aged before her time by years of hard living. If she has beast features, they may well be covered via Obfuscate. Hannah dresses in a combination of urban streetwear and practical nondescript clothing. Her dialect is rough and uneducated, with deep roots emanating from the South Side of Chicago.
- Acknowledged by Prince Reggie McCrea
- Fearless by Prince Jed Adams
- Fearsome by Prince Kate Davidson
- Intrepid by Prince Nathlar Shadowbourne
- Fierce by Prince Rook
- Loyal by Prince Kelly
- Cherished as Seneschal
- Esteemed as Seneschal
Over the next few years she would randomly surface from time to time, passing through to visit "Uncle James" or just to see what was going on in the Mid-Atlantic. She never stayed long, but always managed to entertain while she was there.
Then "Uncle James" died. Grief-stricken, Hannah made her way back out to the Mid-Atlantic, this time to stay. She set up shop in Washington, DC for a few years. While there she rarely visited gatherings, instead building up her fledgling business and working on setting down something resembling roots in the region. She traveled to the nearest Domains frequently, often working for Princes and Sheriffs as hired muscle on particularly labor-intensive missions. This, itself, turned into a lucrative business and soon Hannah was traveling all over the country to assist in martial operations -- including battles in the Lehigh Valley, Palatka Florida, and two large-scale fights on or near Roosevelt Island in Virginia.
In 2011 she moved her base of operations from DC to Annapolis, Maryland and functioned as the Deputy Sheriff and Gangrel Whip in the Domain until October 2012, when she became Sheriff officially. She exhibits little interest in pursuing the higher level Officer positions within the Domain, instead seeming to focus on her personal goals, although her contributions led to her promotion to Seneschal in October 2013.
- James Gunnerson (deceased)
- Brian Kalo (deceased)
- Kurran DeSylvia
- Svidi the Iron Horse
- Lan Blackwood (deceased)
- Stick DeSylvia
- Dicky Redman (deceased)
- Slink X
- Khloe Hale
- C.J. Holmes
- Michael Sutherland (deceased)
None that she is aware of...yet!
- Michelle Rodriguez in pretty much any movie she's ever been in.
- Chicago Gangs
- Bernice from South Beach Tow
- A New Level - Pantera
- Failed Territory - Biohazard
- No Church In The Wild - Kanye West and Jay-Z, featuring Frank Ocean
- Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin featuring Valora
- Militia - Gang Starr
- Here I Come - The Roots ft. Dice Raw & Malik B
- So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
- Stuntin Like My Daddy - Lil Wayne
- Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of My Blood - DMX
- Protect Yo Neck - Wu-Tang Clan
- I Came to Party - Deuce
- Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Insert quotes here!
- Hannah is actually a City Gangrel.
- Hannah invented the sport of Cow Jousting in Winchester, VA.
- Hannah can't read.
- Hannah was Embraced in New York City.
- Hannah once got into a chick fight over James Gunnerson's jacket.
- Despite her gruff exterior, Hannah has a secret love for figure skating.
- Hannah isn't and never was a gangbanger. She was actually from a well to do family and has never seen a bad neighborhood in her life.