Alias(es): None Real Name: J. McGovern
Apparent Age: 16
Concept: Jacker. Hacker. Cracker.
Physical description: Slink's appearance varies. A lot. So does his height, weight, and smell.
- Acknowledged by Jean Paul Florent IV
- Wise by word of Marv, Nosferatu Primogen of Baltimore
- Indispensable by word of Justicar Lucinde of Clan Ventrue.
- Intelligent by word of Tasha X, Prince of Chicago
- loyal by word of Jessi Kesch of Clan Malkavian.
- Well Connected by word of Justicar Maris Streck of Clan Malkavian
- Is the Childe of Tasha X
Very little is known about Slink, except for two things.
1. He was born and raised in Chicago. 2. He claims to not be as tall as he looks.
... Let's be honest. When you're this kind of information trader, you don't keep friends, you keep Customers.
I built this concept from scratch and then Leverage stole it with Alec Hardison. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsufferableGenius
Slink is a Nosferatu in the fullest sense of the word and usually has updates for me before they even show up here.
He has access to just about every type of information you could imagine.
I have no doubt that someone is trading him information from here, as well, but he never surrenders a source.
-->Saul Good, on the Brujah Rant List.
"Slink is like talking to Faeries in Dresden novels. You never share, and you never accept something he offers without paying for it first." --> Jack Sebastien, privately.
- He may have physically assaulted Cock Robin
- Shade may have experimented on him for months
- Slink will reveal a source for the right price.
- Slink designs new tech for the Nosferatu Justicar's office. Especially Saul Good, since he can't seem to avoid swearing.
- He probably knew about Adrian Florent's religious affiliations. Would explain why be bailed from Northern Virginia just before it.
- Slink has cameras everywhere.
- Slink can read your email.
- Slink has accessed the majority of Clan Communication Channels, either thru hacking or blackmail.
- Slink isn't as clever as he thinks he is, the Setites want him dead.
- Slink likes Orange Crush.
- Slink may actually be a front for several Nosferatu elders, which is why he frequently looks different behind his Mask.