Alias(es): None known.
Real Name: Unknown.
Apparent Age: Mid-twenties.
Concept: Quasimodo turned architect
Physical description: Approximately 5'8"-6 foot, depending on how hunched he is, hunched and grey skinned, with what appears to be cracks or scales depending on the light, a massive chest and huge misshapen asymetrical arms with an odd number of claw like fingers, one hand holding less digits than the other, lumps and knobs bulging on his back underneath his clothes, his squat face dominated by an underslung jaw with several protruding teeth, narrow eyes and batlike ears.
Nosferatu Prestige (Known to Nosferatu Only):
- Last Laugh
Mason has only ever admitted to being more than a century old, and being from Europe. He was acknowledged in buffalo approximately that long ago and then disappeared from sight until less than a decade ago. It seems like he tried making up for his years of isolation all at once. He has now returned to his stodgy and staid form, and not with a world wearied and ennui filled mien.
They know who they are....and so does Mason.
None that he discusses.
None he has mentioned.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The Pillars of the Earth
- A certain cathedral in NYC...
- Has a 'Garden' of very, very special statues...
- Can send messages by flushing.
- Uses a certain high crafted tapestry as bathmat.
- Has what he is most ashamed of on video.
- His religious spoutings are all a posture.
- Is a Settite.
- Became a setite because of a certain feared Toreador elder.
- Buildings tend to fall on those he hates.
- Don't believe that religious purity thing. He may come off as a teetotaler, but is in fact a raging wino and is addicted to blood wine.