|Status||4 + 1|
|Domain||Twin Cities, MN|
Full Name: Ariane Renard
Real Name: unknown
Apparent Age: Early 20s
Concept: Perpetual college student/chemist & "The Friendly Tremere"
Physical description: 5'8", brunette, blue-grey eyes. She almost always wore a lab coat with embroidered cuffs (two rows of text in an alphabet that looked like circuit board traces), and her long hair was coiled in a bun held with two wooden hairsticks. The very detail oriented would have noticed the silver initial pendant (A) she always wore, and the key she wore on a cord around her neck.
Detailed Status: (at the time of her Final Death)
- Acknowledged by Edward Williams, Prince of Denver
- Loyal by Zio!, then-Prince of the Twin Cities (2 April, 2010)
- Diligent by Anton Chernobog, then-Primogen of Clan Tremere in the Twin Cities (16 July, 2010)
- Respected by Morgan Wynn Howell, then-Prince of the Twin Cities (7 January, 2011)
- Feared as Sheriff
She seldom spoke of him, or used his name. They weren't close.
Ariane Emory, Cyteen by C.J. Cherryh
Science Genius Girl -- Freezepop
Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse -- of Montreal
Après Moi -- Regina Spektor
Lost and Found
I'll Go Wherever You May Go -- The Calling
Life is Beautiful -- SIXX:A.M.
Near to You -- A Fine Frenzy
Head Full of Doubt Road Full of Promise -- The Avett Brothers
- Cries over the Final Death of Kindred she has met, regardless of clan, creed or lex talionis.
- Is a Doctor Horrible fangirl
- Dating (or at least being courted by) Sylphain Delille
- It is through her "relationship" with Sylphain Delille that the Tremere of the Twin Cities control Prince Delille.
- Helped a bloodhunted individual hide in the city he was hunted in.
- Was in the custody of an elder Setite for two excruciatingly long weeks and was returned completely unharmed.
- Is the only person in the Twin Cities that Alexei Semago fears. No one is that kind and caring without a terrible secret they are trying to hide.
- Is Sheriff of the Twin Cities only because she is sleeping with Sylphain Delille.
- Is incapable of being a good Sheriff as shown by her recent kidnapping by the Sabbat.
- Is jealous of all the women that seem to be coming and going from Sylphain Delille's.
- Was killed by Alexei Semago after going with to help Sylphain Delille kill him.
(This is one of my favorite scene bits, from the night Horace - who had already left town - was bloodhunted.)
“It won't be without pain.” The Archon said.
“It never is.” I responded in a philosophic and detached way.
He was speaking of the training we'd agreed to. I wasn't.
I may have been gazing in Horace's direction when I said it. I doubt Takashi would have connected it; he doesn't know where Horace is.
It was one of those moments where you wonder who scripted it.