Real Name: Roland Savage
Apparent Age: Between 17 and 20
Concept: Bon Vivant/Rebel
Physical description: Thin and wiry with some muscle and long dark hair. Is never seen without his trademark short-sleeved jacket adorned with a random assortment of pins and patches.
Character InformationRoland believes himself a soldier, or more accurately, a pawn. He doesn't like to venture too far from his clan in general. Though plently of kindred find his sense of humor offensive and repulsive, a few would admit that he has a certain wit and charm about him and he appears to be far smarter then he acts/appears. It is said that he will take every opportunity he can to crack jokes, though whether or not his timing is appropriate is entirely up to debate. Despite his rough exterior, Roland is quite capable and seems to be naturally adept at dealing with electronic devices.
Roland Savage was embraced in New Hampshire during the late 60's. Very few people know about his life as a mortal, and he prefers to keep it that way. He came to Athens after being asked to by Lance Baxter and has since made his home in Athens.
- Lance Baxter of Athens, GA
- Zach Baxter of Athens, GA
- Remy DeLaurent of Athens, GA
- Mariana of Athens, GA
- Bruce Bjorndendel of Athens, GA
- Nick Swords of Athens, GA
- Somewhere in New Hampshire is a motherfucker with dynamite for brains and vinegar in his veins. He found a kid just as angry as he was and turned him loose on the world.
- Kamina, Gurren Lagann
- Mad Stan, Batman Beyond
- Tom Morello
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
- Roy Focker, Macross
- Buzzer, GI JOE
- Deadpool, Marvel Comics
- NRG- Instruments of Destruction
- The Ramones- Blitzkrieg Bop
- Black Sabbath- War Pigs
- Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK
- Killing in the Name- Rage Against the Machine
- Sex Pistols- Problem
- Rancid- Avenues and Alleyways
- Dropkick Murphys- Shipping Up to Boston
- Metallica- Stone Cold Crazy
- Manowar- Brothers of Metal
- Green Day- St. Jimmy
- Megadeth- Angry Again
"Ho-lee shit, man, the Babes down here are gorgeous! I'm talkin' quality and quantity! Almost made me burn some blood, if you catch my meaning here. I had enough goddamn eye candy for trick or treat." -On describing the most important thing in the City of Shadows to Lance Baxter
"I dunno, we have a van, wanna check it out?"
- Has a collection of "Silver Age" comic books.
- Chooses to embody negative stereotypes so that others will underestimate his abilities.
- Everything he owns is either stolen or found in a dumpster.