Randolph Edward Agincourt DeBeer
Alias(es): Randolph DeBeers, Count Casandola
Real Name: So far as anyone know, Randolph Edward Agincourt DeBeer
Apparent Age: Mid-40's
Concept: Aristocrat Talent Agent
Physical description: Urbane, sophisticated, and debonair. Humane. Usually well dressed though not always in a suit. (Suits are for meetings.) Suits when worn are Savile Row and custom tailored. Frequently in a blazer, khakis, and a unbuttoned dress shirt or turtleneck. Shoes are usually Italian. Ties are often art deco. Frequently wears stylish spectacles though never sunglasses.
- Acknowledged by Prince Sir Angelo Orsini of Malta; 2008
- Resourceful by Prince Barrington of Annapolis, MD; 2008
- Dedicated by Prince Verity Valerious of Springfield, IL; 2009
- Respected by Prince Desmond Lockhardt of Springfield, IL; 2011
- Valued by Prince Phillip Walkin of Springfield, IL; 2013
- Loyal by Prince Jessie Kesch of Springfield, IL; 2014
Merits and Flaws of Note:
- Respected for Prestigious Sire: Sir Angelo Orsini, Prince of Malta
Known HistoryArrived in Springfield, IL in 2008 from Malta. Talked about creating "synergy" at his residency hearing. Played rotational Primogenship with Reginald Kennedy for about a year. Travels a lot internationally and is absent from the Domain for protracted periods of time.
His diverse interests include high fashion, international corporate security, and laboratory services for hire. His hobbies include fencing, shooting trap, sailing, archery, fox hunting, logic puzzles, and reading history books.
- Aimee Valerious
Sir Angelo Orsini, Prince of Malta
- Edmond Dantès from The Count of Monte Cristo
- Sir Percy Blakeney from The Scarlet Pimpernel
- Richard Castle from Castle
- Klaus and Stacy Hauptman from the Honorverse
- Otto von Bismarck
Depending on mood...
- Men of Harlach - Zulu
- Soundtrack to Lord of the Rings
- Soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean
- Imperial March
- Music for the Royal Fireworks IV - Handel
- Trumpet Voluntary - Clarke
- Fanfares - Mouret
- Mars - Holst
- 9th Symphony, 4th Movement - Beethoven
- One Night in Bangkok - Chess
- Nobody's Side - Chess
- And the Money Kept Rolling In - Evita
- Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
- Money for Nothing - Dire Straits
- Prince of the Universe - Queen
- The Look - Roxette
- Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
- Hip to Be Square - Huey Lewis
- Invincible - Pat Benatar
- Big Time - Peter Gabriel
- Would I Lie to You - Eurythmics
- The Secret of My Success - Night Ranger
- Dressed for Success - Roxette
- Puttin' on the Ritz - Taco
- Frequently hangs out with gorgeous models
- Once a man broke a bottle over his head in a bar fight and DeBeer made the guy eat the glass.
- Responsible for the kidnapping of Aimee Valerious's mortal child
- May be responsible for Little Malta in Springfield
- Gave the Anarchs a several thousand dollar pool table so they would have something more constructive to do.
- Fabulous dancer.