Alias(es): None Used
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: A youthful mid 30's
Concept: Beat Bokor
Physical description: A dark haired, youthful looking man with a beard. His clothing is worn and well traveled, generally a simple collared shirt over jeans with a sport coat. He usually carries a US Army messenger bag adorned with various trinkets, including an old brass Corporal's pin. He wears a green cameo on his jacket that features a skull wearing a top hat, and is usually wearing a series of carved skull bracelets on his right wrist. His left wrist has a pair of black handcuffs closed around it.
- Acknowledged -- Tara, Prince of San Diego
- Resourceful -- William Shultz, former Prince of Baltimore
- Resourceful -- Sean Donaghy, former Prince of Baltimore
- Well Connected -- Sean Donaghy, former Prince of Baltimore
- Wise -- Evelyn Landrake, Prince of Baltimore
- Bold -- Fiona MacGregor, Prince of Philadelphia
- Revered as Tremere Primogen of Baltimore
- Insightful as Agent of E-Division
- Dignified as a Dignitary of the Camarilla
- August as a Luminary of the Camarilla
Not much is known about who Randall Scott was before he became Kindred. Even his name is a fabrication, which he will openly acknowledge. The best that most can figure is that he was a kid in the early to mid 20th Century.
He first appeared on the stage in Baltimore back in 2007, where he became Sheriff after a time. He was an open, gregarious, friendly man who was quick with a joke and a wink. Known for his substance abuse and expertise on Spiritual matters, he slowly climbed the ranks of both Camarilla and Clan.
In 2009 he moved to Ohio and settled in the Domain of Dayton. The events around the collapse of the Domain are confused, but it's clear that he was on the ground during the chaos and involved in some way.
In 2015 he abruptly moved to Baltimore. Rumor is that something happened at a Clan event that year and his travel to Baltimore was not a willing decision, but was actually a form of exile and punishment. Active only for a short time, he allegedly stumbled through several crises before vanishing.
The Randall Scott that resurfaced in 2017 is a changed man. Gone is the old jokester. He's now gaunt, grim, and taciturn. He doesn't discuss where he was except to say that he was "Stoned in a ditch" but is now on the wagon and sober for the first time in years. He finds absurdity and ironies everywhere, and while he does laugh there is no joy in it.
Returning to Baltimore as Luther Rommell was stepping down, he joined the Court as Sheriff once again. After a year he stepped away from the position, citing discontent with the blood he was forced to shed. He has since transitioned over to the Primogen Council where he seems to be re-inventing himself as a "Respectable" member of Society. At least as respectable as a known Death Mage can be.
Most of his Allies seem to be dead or have abandoned him, and much of his influence inside Clan Tremere seems to have evaporated with his time on "In a ditch". The few that still seem to be around include:
Giovanni in General
Hugo Valentine (Dead, of course)
Probably quite a few! You don't get caught up in shenanigans like his without making a couple.
He does seem to have nothing but bad things to say about Adam Stonebrooke.
Malcom Durrett doesn't seem to like him very much, and the feeling seems mutual.
He used to bump heads with Selene Lazarion a lot.
Kerouac, Ginsburg, Corso, Charles Bukowski, Tom Waits, Camus. Rustin Cohle(Way after the fact, but it fits!)
- Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombone
- Alice Donut - Tiny Ugly world
- Tom Waits - Tango Till They're Sore
- David Byrne - Like Humans Do
- Morphine - Cure For Pain
- Tom Waits - Hang on St. Christopher
- Talking Heads - Lifetime Piling Up
- Tom Waits - Going Out West
- Fugazi - Merchandise
- Radiohead - Paranoid Android
- Tom Waits - God's Away on Business
...Pretty much anything by Tom Waits, really.
- "Imagine Sisyphus is happy."
- "Behold, Randall Scott. The World's Worst Tremere."
- "Oh, I've been there! Well, not since I stopped sucking air"
- "Magic is dumb."
- "I'm on the wagon."
- "I'm on break."
- "Fuck it"
- "I'm such a fucking idiot"
- "Shit, I thought you were dead" - Said to literally any old friend that shows up.
- "I hate AA, but they have a better spread than NA."
- "I swear, magic could have a list of side-effects that include having your dick fall off and there'd still be assholes digging for it"
- "Could you PLEASE leave the dead people alone? It sucks enough over there without you rubbing your ass on them"
- "I'll tell you a scary story: We all die alone, nothing we do matters, and then we're forgotten"
- "Magic isn't real. Sure, I can find your card in a deck or pull a coin out of your ear. Otherwise, it's rubbish"
- "Stand around with our dicks in our hands" (When asked what the plan for the evening was)
- "There's always free cheddar in the mousetrap"
- "I miss drugs"
- Is a serial liar who can't even keep his stories straight
- Is a coward at heart
- Is always high or tripping on LSD, and is a complete hedonistic degenerate
- Has quit using drugs and alcohol...to the detriment of what used to pass as his personality
- Can lay down an old-school Voodoo curse on you if you upset him
- Belongs to a cabal of necromancers
- Is a powerful necromancer
- Is a "Friend of the Family"
- Is scared of Malkavians
- Accepted the role of Sheriff with specific boundaries involving killing, then quit when he couldn't live up to it
- Is a fan of late 80's and early 90's Alt Rock/College Rock
- Hates most other Tremere for obsessively grubbing after magic power with no regard for cost or respect for the powers they wield.
- Carries a heavily underlined copy of "The Myth of Sisyphus" everywhere he goes
- Was a close personal friend of Elias Beecher
- Suffers from PTSD, which explains his sometimes erratic behavior
- Has been involved in many past events involving Archons overstepping their bounds
- Fought in a 20th Century conflict. Which one seems to change from telling to telling.
- Spent most of his Human life as a wandering itinerant, and as a result has seen much of the United States
- Hates Communists as much as Joe McCarthy
- Is in a relationship with Marli Giovanni
- Thinks the worst thing a Vampire can do is create another Vampire
- Abuses drugs and alcohol not as part of any shamanic tradition, but because he can't handle the pain of being a Vampire
- He keeps human bits for Necromancy purposes in a dirty Peppa Pig backpack he found in a dumpster
- Offered to raise Philip Walkin's dog as a zombie dog. He politely declined
- Told Justicar Pascek to fuck off
- Had a Childe once. It didn't end well.
- Seems to have a new appreciation for Humanity and life in general
- His new personality and preference are just an act...he's really in the Mid-Atlantic to kill an unspecified major target
- (Tremere only) Challenged his own Lord to Certamen at a Grand Tribunal. It didn't happen...but resulted in loss of all influence and rank
- (Tremere only) He did it again, only this time got silence in return
- (Tremere only) His transfer to Baltimore is a form of exile
- (Tremere only) Became even more erratic after his return to Baltimore, but seems to have regained his even keel recently
- (Tremere only) Used to be a hedge mage and a mortal necromancer
- (Tremere only) He was the Recruiter for High Saturday for years, until he abruptly quit
- (Tremere only) He was the only Regent to volunteer to defend Lord Alexander Kull, former head of the Horned Society, at his Tribunal. He was unsuccessful.
- (Tremere only) Used to have a reputation as the guy brought in to lose Tribunals but make it look good.