Acknowledged, by then Prince Brian Faulkner of Middle Georgia
Distinguished by Prince Gaius Orsini of Orvieto, Italy
Resourceful by then Prince Brian Faulkner
Exalted, Famous, Well-Known, and Distinguished as Prince of Middle Georgia
Marzio awoke from torpor in 2012 to find himself in Macon, GA. Having being embraced prior to the formation of the Camarilla and speaking only Italian, he was placed under the accounting of then Primogen Krum. Marzio quickly adapted to the modern world and Ivory Tower politics.
He claimed Praxis of Middle Georgia on April 1, 2016.
None publicly known.
Marzio has expressed a particular hatred for problems related to spirits, fomori, and similar creatures.
"If I had to sum him up in one word, it would be 'annoyed'." - Anonymous comment about Marzio
"...I miss leprosy." - Marzio
- He hates people who eat around him.
- He hates Anarchs.
- He hates Spirits because he doesn't understand them.
- He hates pretty much everyone, but especially those people who make him do more work.
- He doesn't want to be Prince, but took it because the idea of any of the other available Kindred claiming the position sickened him.
- He chose his surname at random after learning that most modern people used two names.
- He enjoys filling his enemies with horror and disgust. He sees inflicting these feelings on Sabbat members as a particularly exciting challenge.
- Took Praxis of Middle Georgia after losing at "Not It", and being the last one to put his finger to his nose.
- Despite his general hatred for most things, Marzio is remarkably approachable.