Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Early 20's
Physical description: She is the quintessential all-American girl next door. She stands at whopping 5'4" with a wiry moderately athletic frame, dark blonde hair, and hazel eyes. She is often seen wearing Chicago Cubs t-shirts, quirky knit hats (usually fashioned after animals), and on occasion, glasses.
- Acknowledged by word of Saul Good
- Effective by word of Prince Rook of Annapolis
- Good by word of Archon Saul Good
- Influential by word of Prince Michael "Ca$h" McGovern
- Bold by word of Prince Rook of Annapolis
- Resolute by word of Primogen Seamus MacGregor
When Khloe arrived in Annapolis, MD in November of 2010, she was the only Brujah that the domain had seen for well over a year (aside from the extremely rare visitor). She had heard that her clan had received an incredibly poor reputation in the Midatlantic after a group of her clanmates, know to her only as "The Brujah Bully Boys", had an epic political falling out with pretty much everyone in the region. Needless to say, she wasn't at all surprised when she was not particularly well received on her first evening within the domain (or for the few months that followed). She has since strived to set herself apart from the perceptions many of the locals still have about clan Brujah in the Midatlantic.
In March of 2011, during a particularly tough time for her clan, Khloe was made Brujah Primogen by former Prince, Jed Adams. Though the mantle was taken up rather reluctantly, she quickly earned a reputation for her shrewd political savvy and her intelligence. At this time, she continues to hold a position on the domain's council under Prince Rook.
- Fiona MacGregor
- Ambrosio Valez de Leon
- "Razor" Eddie Ogle (deceased)
- Hannah Martin
- Slink X
- Max Anderson
- Saul Good
- Katja Nothing
- "Khloe? She's all right. For a Cubs fan. And a woman." - Katja Nothing
- "Positive Perception of the Mid-Atlantic Brujah has been growing by leaps and bounds since the Ohio Exodus. And it is largely due to Khloe Hale." --Johnathan Gwynn
- "Khloe is that rare idealist. She really believes the Camarilla will always work." --Seamus MacGregor
- Saul Good caught her stealing the tires off of his car. That was when he decided to take her back to his haven and embrace her.
- Khloe was mercenary in extracting boons from Tremere for the services of a Brujah Elder after 2011 Nonclave.
- Khloe engages in vigilante activities, as well as stages protests at major universities.
- Khloe Hale and Eli Ryden get along much, much better than they pretend to.
- Khloe is campaigning hard to be Paul Walker's newest official hater, following the tragic death of bob.
- Gets by trading on her parentage. Just a pretty face people give things to.
- When weather permits, Khloe is fond of holding magical tea parties with her favorite stuffed cat.
- Claims to be the inspiration for Seamus MacGregor's embrace.
- Has been noticed becoming closer with Max Anderson
- Is the newest promoter of a fighting ring involving socks in Philadelphia.
- Has been instructing Pierrot Francon on how the Camarilla works.
- Is secretly crushing on Pierrot Francon but has concocted a fake boon/prestation argument with him in order to hide this from Seamus MacGregor