|Domain||São Paulo, Brazil|
- cria do Samir
- neto do Sandoval / Marquês
- garoto problema
- cria do Sandoval / Marquês
Young, about 15
Physical description: Looks like a teenager, with some arabic traits mixed with turkish, about 160cm tall, little to no facial hair, curly hair, skinny AF, always wear a lot of makeup. Also, he is really attractive.
- Acknowledged by Prince Mustafa of Istambul.
Was clearly embraced as a teenager, only a few people know why Samir embraced him so young. He went to São Paulo from Istambul a few weeks later, when Samir brought him. Also note that his last name is Sartal instead of Kartal as Samir’s.
- Samir Kartal, his sire, Malkavian from Istambul installed in São Paulo
- Lucille Soller, Malkavian primogen from São Paulo
- Antônio Albuquerque Abravanel, Malkavian from São Paulo
- Joana, Malkavian ancient from São Paulo
- Jota, Malkavian from São Paulo
- Alexandre, Brujah from São Paulo
Samir Kartal, who he is really close to. His grand-sire is the Marquês de Sandoval
He has no childer and never expressed will to embrace someone nor to make a ghoul.
Add any rumor you believe would be public knowledge (even the strange ones, this is a Malk page)
- He is desired by the ancients of almost every clan
- He just plays dumb for some reason
- He is actually dumb
- He sometimes leak some information because of his mental derangements
- He almost always carry a teddy bear backpack, but no one knows what is inside it or if it even has something inside
- His teddy bear holds an arsenal
- His teddy bear holds just some candy and other silly things any child would carry
- He says curse words all the time
- He finds snot-nozed everywhere
- He is so pale without makeup that not even his lips have colour
- He always speaks in turkish with Samir, as it is their native language
- He speaks portuguese with the exact same accent as locals
- He and Samir had a fight and are away from each other.
- SAMIR, VAMOS ADOTAR UM PORCO? / SAMIR, LET’S ADOPT A PIG?
- Existem os vampiros nodistas e os vampiros nudistas. (depois de ver um vampiro que nunca usou roupas) / There are noddist vampires and nudist vampires (after seeing a vampire that never worn clothes)
- E eu não estou falando que ela é fedida porque quero xingar ela, a vadia fede mesmo / I’m not saying that
- Zá pófo gadá a línga?
- GRUDOU UMA CATOTA GIGANTESCA NA PAREDE ALI, Ó!
- Pera ... não da pra atirar neles? Aí eu não sei resolver o problema...
- ELES SABEM DO PORCO!