|Domain||Los Angeles, CA|
Alias(es): Dr. Holden James Farrar, Holden Goodroe, Holden Farrar
Real Name: James Augustus Vincenzo Jr.
Apparent Age: 25
Concept: Warrior Scholar
6'4" with a wiry build. Shoulder length brown hair, slim black frame glasses, and a light dusting of facial hair. Often seen wearing loose jeans and button up with a loosened tie and walking with his distinctive silver handled cane.
- Acknowledged by Prince Amalthea of San Francisco in 1971
- Admired by Prince Amalthea of San Francisco in 1975
- Feared by Prince Amalthea of San Francisco in 1980
- Knight of Marble by Prince Adrian Serra of Los Angeles in April 2011
- Revered as Primogen of Clan Tremere in Los Angeles
- (Tremere Only: Apprentice of the Seventh Circle of Mysteries)
Embraced in 1968, Holden first showed his face in the Camarilla courts when he was Acknowledged as a citizen of the Camarilla by Her Highness, Prince Amalthea. After many years as a friendly face in the gatherings, often carrying on long conversations about philosophy with the Kindred of the Domain, he was found to be Admired by Prince Amalthea. He spent the next few years serving the Domain faithfully as a citizen, even going so far as to lead an assault on a Sabbat hideout in 1980, making him an individual to be Feared. After that, Holden spent the next two decades traveling, disappearing for years at a time, only to show up somewhere else across the country. It is said that he followed the road of Jack Kerouac for a time. Holden has recently moved south into the Domain of Los Angeles, and there was given hospitality by Prince Adrian Serra. In his time in Los Angeles, he has helped in the defense of Orange County from the sieges of the Rebellion, gaining the title Knight of Marble from Prince Serra for his actions during the defense. Holden has recently become more active politically within the Greater Los Angeles area, occasionally seen in mixed company with Anarchs from the OC. With the change of Praxis in Los Angeles, Holden has come to serve as a Primogen under the rule of Prince Ethan Neumann. Since then, Holden has become a powerful political force within the Domain, with one of his establishments being used for gatherings of the Domain.
Holden has recently returned to the Court of Los Angeles after disappearing for some years. He says that he was away on business in the Mojave desert, doing some sort of research. He has resumed acting as Primogen of Clan Tremere upon his return and is quickly becoming a political mover in the City of Angels.
- Cecilia Castel (missing)
- Sam Saxon
- Adrian Serra
- Vladimir Petrov
- Ethan Neumann
- Cheza Maxwell-Getz
- Exeine Vervain
- Kyl Morgan (deceased)
- Elizabeth Braddock (deceased)
- Sherlock Holmes
- Harry Dresden
- Jack Kerouac
- Berkley in the 60's
- Sirius Black
- Giles from Buffy
- "The Package" - A Perfect Circle
- "Hooker with a Penis" - Tool
- "The Wizard" - Black Sabbath
- "Right in Two" - Tool
- "I Burn" - The Toadies
- "Well, Coyote says that you're a bitch," to Prince Adrian Serra while communicating the thoughts of the totem.
- "Did someone ask for more firepower?" to a group of Anarchs and/or Brujah heading out to f&%k things up.
- Was a lover of former Prince Cecilia Castel.
- Has a rockier relationship with his Humanity than he would care to admit.
- His Sire was a member of the National Socialist Party.
- He keeps a Tzimisce locked in his basement at all times.
- He occasionally speaks in tongues and talks to things that aren't there.
- Is a friend of the Anarch Movement.
- His cane is a prize of war from a fallen Tzimisce Elder.