Angel - More of a nickname really, but don't you believe it.
20's Mobster - who sometimes looks the part
Most notably Italian
5' 5 &1/2", 126 pounds Hair/Eyes: black/brown
-If Louise Brooks/Lulu was part mobster, that would be Angelina.
Acknowledged - Prince Benedic, Las Vegas
Not much is known about the new arrival to Baltimore other than the Prince seems to have heard of her and/or her sire. A little investigating reveals a godfather-esq mobster with a history dating back to the 20's, who builds a few businesses and a loyal following in a city for awhile... Until she disappears again a little too long without any real explanation, and then has to start all over. Always has a bottle or flask of "to die for" hooch.
Anyone who isn't an ally.
Maximillion Luciano (not a PC)
We don't talk about those
- Sia - Fair Game (Not official video)
- Imagine Dragons/Lady Gaga - Natural Gangsta
- Halestorm - I'm not an Angel
- Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers (Official Video)
- Lady Gaga - Dancing in the Dark (not official video)
- "A smile will get you pretty far, but a smile and a gun will get you further."
- "Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the working class."
- "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
- "I asked God for a car, but I know God doesn't work that way. -- So I stole a car and asked for forgiveness." - The Godfather
- "Il riso fa buon sangue" - Italian
"Hey Angel, what's your favorite movie?"
---"Coz the girls get away with murder."
(Feel free to add them!)
- May or may not have worked for Al Capone.
- May or may not have worked for Charlie Luciano.
- May or may not have worked for Marshall Caifano.
- May or may not have worked for Frank Buccieri.
- Some of them may or may not have worked for her.
- Has a twitchy trigger finger.
- Has a tommy gun in a violin case.