|Domain||Lehigh Valley, PA|
Simon L. Ashe
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Late twenties
Concept: Party animal; Pragmatic entrepreneur
Physical description: Slash stands about six feet tall, and is broadly built. He appears to be in his early twenties. His hair has ranged from short to long, and he typically sports a goatee. These nights he is normally seen wearing jeans, one of his gimmick t-shirts, leather jacket and his steel toe boots, and omnipresent bandanna.
- Acknowledged by Corey Heartsblood
- Valiant by former Prince Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- Purposeful by former Primogen Isabella Rodriguez
- Natural Leader
Mortal History: Drug dealer, and general low life.
- Slash was known to work the Cleveland Heights scene, and the local Cleveland clubs.
First Appearance: Grand Elysium, Columbus 2002
- His entry to Kindred society was marked by a great deal of confusion and social faux pas. Some would say his entire vampiric existence has followed this pattern.
- The entire weekend was spent defending his right to exist.
- He left Columbus in a box bound for Cleveland, and was not seen for many years.
Reemergence (Winter 2008): Learning through Experience
- Fiona MacGregor of Philadelphia
- Rishi Massoud to Justicar Pascek
- Oliver Freigh to Justicar Pascek
- Hannah Martin to Justicar Pascek
- Isabella Rodriguez of Milwaukee
- Seamus MacGregor of Philadelphia
- Marianne Wyse of Harrisonburg
- Mikhail "Misha" Petrovich of Dayton
- Former Prince Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna of Hartford (missing)
- Gorillaz "Feel Good, Inc."
- Rage Against the Machine "Calm Like a Bomb"
- System of a Down "Chop Suey"
- Rob Zombie "Never Gonna Stop"
- Drowning Pool "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"
- AC/DC "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
- Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss"
- Metallica "Master of Puppets"
- Alien Ant Farm "Smooth Criminal"
- Sublime "What I Got"
- Fatboy Slim "Weapon of Choice"
- Fallout Boy "Light Em Up"
He has a fan club.
He's actually an anarch.
He was prince of Cleveland but ran from the DeMedici Praxis literally with his tail between his legs.
Rumored to have been destroyed by the DeMedici's