Alias(es): "The Rude Boy", "TradSkin", "Bootboy", "Jamaican DJ"
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Early 23ties
Concept: Traditional Skinhead | Jamaican Rude Boy
Physical description: 1,82 m, caucasian, very human appearance, brown eyes, shaved head and thin.
SHARP: SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice are anti-racist Skinheads who oppose Neo-Nazis and other Political Racists, particularly if those racists identify themselves as Skinheads.
SHARPs recognise the biracial origins of the Skinhead Subculture, and resent what they see as the hijacking of the Skinhead name by "White Power Skinheads" - who are consequently designated as "Boneheads" by some SHARPs.
The SHARP logo is based on the logo of Trojan Records, which originally mainly released black Jamaican Ska, Rocksteady, Early/Skinhead Reggae, and Reggae artists. Beyond the issue of anti-racism, there is no official political ideology of SHARP.
- Derek J. Jr., "The Lone Avenger"
- Goran Petrovich, "The Czar" (Missing)
- Frank Fury, "The Beast" (Deceased)
- Paolo, "The Young" (Deceased)
- Traditional London Skinheads of 68/69 and 79/82
- Hot Rod All Stars: Ten Commandments from the Devil
- The Pionners: Reggae Fever (Blam Blam Fever)
- Bad Brains: F.V.K. (Fearless Vampire Killers)
- King Sttit, "The Ugly One": Lee van Cleef
- The Specials: A Message to you Rudy
- The Symarip: Skinhead Moonstomp
- The Skatalites: Guns of Navarone
- Sham 69: If the Kids are United
- Cockney Rejects: Oi! Oi! Oi!
- The Specials: Do the Dog
- The Oppressed: A.C.A.B
"No true Skinhead are racist. Without the Jamaican culture Skinheads would not exist"
- Is completely Insane;
- Is fabulous Dancer;
- Is a Anarch;
- Is a Setite Apostate;
- Suspected to know Obtenebration;
- Suspected to know Temporis;