William Harris Stevens
Alias(es): None known
Apparent Age: Early Thirty's
Concept: Quintessential Ventrue, Business Man, Venture Capitalist
Physical description: Tall, dark hair, broad shoulders, well-dressed
- Acknowledged by Marshall Rolands, Prince of Manchester
- Dutiful by Brian Faulkner, Sovereign Prince of Middle Georgia
- Esteemed by Brian Faulkner, Sovereign Prince of Middle Georgia
- Influential by Alexander P. Keefe, Sovereign Prince of Auburn, Maine
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla
- Respected as Scion of the Camarilla (Prestigious Sire)
William Harris Stevens, childe of The Right Honorable Lawrence Stevens. He was embraced in Georgia before spending considerable time traveling the courts of Europe. William's expertise is management consulting, which he practices across multiple verticals. He has a practiced eye for investment in companies, institutions, and most importantly, people.
William returned to the Colonies from the courts of Europe, following the death of his sire. He then began traveling across the state of Georgia, where he was Embraced, petitioning the Princes there for Hospitality. This was presumably to handle business left behind by his sire. He currently resides in the Domain of Middle Georgia, where he has been named Keeper and has risen quickly in the court. He is often seen conducting some sort of business and rarely works without some form of payment
- Antonia Petrella
- Graves of Griffin, GA (Deceased)
- Marzio Rosselli
- Brian Faulkner
- Catrina Sue Maguire
- Joshua Klein
- Peter Amosson
- The Right Honorable Lawrence Stevens (NPC, deceased)
- Gregor MacGinnis Stevens
- Julius John Stephens
- "...what about our boon whore of a Keeper?" - Harley Draven
- "Make Griffin Ours Again."
- Snatched up another domain's Ventrue Primogen just so the clan could have representation again on Council.
- His preferred solution to Masquerade issues is murder.
- The Keeper's power and reach is a lot greater than he would like everyone to believe. He makes a call here, tugs a string there, and people end up disgraced, dead, or promoted.
- And then he tried to use his power. He overextended himself trying to take Praxis of Griffin, GA and is now looking to retreat to the shadows like a spider.
- Finally took the throne of Griffin and is going easy on Tradition-breakers
- He handed a jar full of his own blood to a Sabbat member. They used it to Scry him at Gather and may have been doing so for years.
- He is a Sabbat member, or at least working for them.
- Handed over a clanmate to a Black Spiral Dancer. No one knows why.
- Fury Premysl stripped him of two Status and a temporary Positional Status after he refused to accept the Status loss from the Harpy of Middle Georgia for handing his Clanmate to a Black Spiral Dancer.
- He is Blood Hunted In the Domain of Griffin Georgia.
- He gave Right of Destruction against Clanmates who wanted to visit him while Prince.
- He also gave Right of Destruction against visiting members of the Ivory Legion and his supposed Ally and fellow Prince, Marzio Rosselli.
- has had all of his influences taken from him due to the blood hunt against him.