afancywordforpurple, fancywordpurple on twitter
Real Name: Something that isn't Violet Avery, NOT SHEILA (really who knows)
Apparent Age: Late teens
Concept: Sheltered, confused, but oh so very eager, walking trouble magnet
Physical description: Violet stands at about 5'4" and is very thin. Physically, she might be considered *Gorgeous if you're into waifish little things with baby faces. She is exceptionally human-like [Blush of Health], until you meet her bespectacled eyes - the right one's blue, the left one's green. Her strawberry blond hair is waist length and nearly always worn in two braids. While her actual self is not entirely unimpressive, it's usually her clothes that make her stick out. She dresses exclusively in the lolita style, and seeing her without at least one petticoat on is unusual. On her head she wears elaborate flower crowns, as well as a silver bell hanging from a string of beads that she can often be seen batting at.
Acknowledged by former Sovereign Prince Luther Rommell of Baltimore
Diligent from Prince Evelyn Landrake of Baltimore
Insightful from Sovereign Prince Rook of Annapolis
Cherished from HAHA SURE WAS SOMEBODY AMIRITE
Revered as Malkavian Primogen of Baltimore
Violet Has Not Tweeted At A Methuselah Since: June 6, 2019
WHO EVEN KNOWS ANYMORE
A guy named Theodore who is SUPER DEAD.
More girls who are SUPER DEAD.
- Lolita fashion
- KImmy Schmidt
- Stone Sour | Through Glass
- Patent Pending | Brighter
- Patent Pending | I'm Not Alone
- Patent Pending | It's All Good Today
- I Fight Dragons | No Strings
- Lady Antebellum | Compass
- Eli Young Band | Even If It Breaks Your Heart
- Green Day | Still Breathing
- Nine Inch Nails | Beautiful Nightmare (Head Down)
- "I'm friends with a spaceman from the future!"
- [regarding her unusual left eye] "Thanks. It's not mine."
- "I'm Violet. NOT Sheila."
- Violet definitely talks to some people she shouldn't on the internet.
- Violet is not as sweet and innocent as she seems. She's definitely up to something.
- If you give Violet a shiny rock, she'll do anything you say.
- She can talk to lamp posts.
- She's got an unhealthy fascination with elders.
- She's a follower of the Clever Prince.
- Violet does not exist. It's actually someone else pretending to be Violet, who is not real.
- She's some kind of Manchurian Candidate.
- Okay maybe not all that, but she's definitely not who she says she is.
- Or maybe she doesn't actually know who she is?
- SHE'S POSSESSED OR SOMETHING IDK