Real Name: has never given a different name
Apparent Age: looks to be between 70-80
Concept: Assamite Noaidi
Physical description: Similar to the picture, but skin of the deepest obsidian when not covered by Obfuscate. Viktor is often found in worn, second-hand hooded clothing and modern glasses. A cool breeze constantly flows about him, often leaving those nearby feeling unsettled by his eeriness.
- Acknowledged by Rook, Sovereign Prince of Annapolis, Maryland
- Loyal by Rook, Sovereign Prince of Annapolis, Maryland
- Resourceful by Luther Rommel, Prince of Baltimore Maryland
- Viktor only recently has joined Kindred politics and the modern world. Prior to falling in torpor, he lived most of his existence in study with his reclusive sire.
- Atypically, he is not a native of the Middle East. He is Sámi People from Sápmi, born long ago and his style of blood magic is rooted in Sámi shamanism.
- He served as a ghoul for hundreds of years and his Regnant would often forget to gift him Vitae. He thus aged quite a bit before he was embraced.
- Viktor has been well received by Prince Rook's court in Annapolis, and now serves as Sheriff there.
Astegal the Hermit
- "I hope the night finds you well"
- "When you say a long time, by what scale of time do you reference?"
- Was awoken from torpor when the Curse upon the Assamites was broken
- Is older than Mohammed
- Fled the strife of Europe during the Anarch Revolt, after they destroyed his sire