Victor Smith, Esq.
Real Name: Victor Smith Esq.
Apparent Age: Early to mid 50's
Concept: The ends justify the means.
Physical description: 5'10, 220 lbs. Brown Hair, Green Eyes. European descent.
- Acknowledged by Prince MonCrieffe of Portsmouth, NH
- Well-Connected by Prince MonCrieffe of Portsmouth, NH
- Influential by Prince Aaron Fletcher of Stockton, CA
- Dedicated by Prince Adrian Wolfe of Stockton, CA
- Unyielding by Prince Nim of Stockton, CA
- Dignified as a Dignitary of the Camarilla
- Revered as Primogen of Stockton, CA
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla
Victor arrived in Amador, CA in January of 2010. He served as Tremere Primogen until Prince Lannock stepped down as Prince and was succeeded by Prince McGovern. He served the domain first as Seneschal and then as Primogen of Clan Tremere. In January of 2011, Amador, CA was over run by Lupines and the Kindred population was forced to flee the city. Victor moved to Sacramento, CA where he quickly was appointed to the Primogen council by Prince Riley. He served this position until July of 2011 when he was appointed Harpy by the Primogen Council. He continued to hold the position of Harpy in the domain of Sacramento, then under the Praxis of Prince McGovern until July 2012.
in January of 2013, Victor was appoint as Primogen of Clan Tremere in Sacramento CA.
In May of 2013, Victor moved to Stockton and took up the position of harpy within the Domain.
In March of 2015, Victor accepted the position of Primogen under Prince Dov of Stockton California.
In September of 2015 Prince Dov was removed from his Praxis of Stockton for failing to deal with the growing Anarch threat in neighboring Manteca. Aaron Fletcher of Clan Ventrue took Praxis of Stockton in an attempt to bring order and stability, but was unable to bring either.
February 2016, Victor was banished from Stockton by Prince Fletcher for allegedly assaulting an Anrach, though the details of the encounter have become something of a myth within Stockton, growing with each telling.
April 2016, Prince Fletcher lost his hold on Stockton as well as his unlife. Adrian Wolfe now holds Praxis over Stockton, CA, asking Vicotr to return to Stockton and serve as his Seneschal.
October 2016, Victor resigned from the position of Seneschal over issue with with Prince Wolfe and lack of support in defending the city from multiple packs of Sabbat rampaging through the city.
February 23, 2017, Adrian Wolfe abandoned the domain of Stockton. Victor Smith laid claim to the domain as Prince.
September 2017, Victor lead forces of Stockton and neighboring domains against the Sabbat of Independence, CA, eradicating them and preventing them from taking Fresno, CA.
March 1, 2018, Victor went missing. His claim to Stockton was lost. He resurfaced June 16, 2018, having only experienced the passing of 4 minutes of time during a magical endeavor with unintended consequences. He has not reclaimed his throne and has taken the position of Primogen. He appears to be evaluating the city's progress in his absence.
September 7, 2018. Prince Collins of Stockton went missing after an explosion at his haven. Victor assisted with the investigation, helping to uncover that the Prince was alive and had likely faked his death.
September 21, 2018. Connri Sullivan laid claim to the praxis of Stockton. Victor granted him support and continued as Primogen of Clan Tremere.
February, 2019. Victor was removed from the position of Primogen of Stockton CA. This was in retaliation from Prince Sullivan being embarced when his granting of Hospitality of Moira O'Riely was removed by his Primogen council and the Harpy stripped the Prince of status for having such poor decision making that his council had to countermand him.
June, 2019. Prince Sullivan met his final death at the hands of Nim of clan Gangrel, laying her claim to Stockton. With this change of power, Victor once again joined the Primogen council.
(note: Tremere only: Apprentice of the Seventh Circle of Mysteries.)
Luthor Sloan, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Arvin Sloan, Alias
- Has connections to a large secret society.
- He is a coward that never meets privately in his real body.
- Secretly harbors a Diablerist in his Haven.
- Is afraid of Prince Cash McGovern.
- Is controlling Prince Cash McGovern.
- Has several secret Toreador lovers.
- Has repeatedly dominated Cash McGovern, Malik Finn, Diana MahlGhoul among others to hide his agenda.
- He is part of a powerful coterie in Stockton, CA. Lead by himself and Cody Chase.
- He was Responsible for the Death Andrew Williams and former Prince Aaron Fletcher.
- Is responsible for the Death of at least 8 Anarchs, possibly many more.
- Responsible for the deaths/disappearance of many Assamites in Stockton, CA
- Vocally believes that Sovereign Princes are nothing but a joke and not worth any respect.
- Was responsible for the ejection of Moira O'Riely from Stockton.
- Was a fixer for MGM studios in the 1940's
- Is responsible for keeping Peter Premysl in check at gatherings.
- Not only is Victor solely responsible for the collapse of the Free State, but the Black Death was just a masquerade cover for his murderous appetite!