Tony Maietta is the perfect picture of a Maine working class hero. He retains a very human appearance blending in well with mortals. (Blush of Health) Tony always wears a beaten baseball hat, worn jeans, a dull orange puffy down vest, and usually caries at least one pair of brass knuckles around.
- Acknowledged by Ulrich Dragoon, Prince of Portland, Maine
- Dedicated x2
- Revered by position
- Tony hates Sabbat with a passion and plays to his strengths in combat spraying the enemy with lead and then pounding their face in until they turn to paste. He fights hard for the domain he lives in and despises anyone who tries to destabilize it.
- Tony traveled out to Las Vegas in the early/mid 80's and didn't return to Maine until '08. He was involved in the slaying of traitors to the domain along with countless Sabbat to help fuel the war effort in the Northeast, creating a safe haven for the Camarila in a sea of Sabbat
- None known, but Tony is known as a kind of voice for the Brujah in Maine.
- He was rumored to have been apart of a coterie out in Vegas, and later the early part of his return to Maine, but does not seem to be apart of one now.
The Sabbat and anything else that threatens the domain that he lives in.
- Boom Lay Boom by Shinedown
- Tony was once captured by the Sabbat in Portland and then let go.
- Tony has a huge crush on Tatiyana "Anya" Pyotrevna
- He has NO idea who his sire is.
- He has a vengeful streak against any who have wronged him past or present.