Alias(es): Siggy, The Tenth Doctor
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Early twenties
Concept: Intellectual, charming, yet often times bumbling young man.
- Acknowledged by Prince Maisie Ardgall of Edinburgh, Scotland
Sigmund is a member of several book clubs and intellectual organizations but he hardly feels that any of those would qualify as a "coterie." However, Mensa does meet the qualifications of the Merriam-Webster definition of "coterie." Still, it is not necessarily profiled for vampiric ambition towards secular goals. So, his original stance remains.
Clan Tremere, of course.
PETA (or the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals). Sigmund detests any organization that funds terrorist activities beneath the veil of "good will" or "protection" of a particular grouping. However, don't assume the worst. Sigmund loves animals. Well, not really. He had a cat once and it proved to be more of a burden than anything else. Still, he never once tested make up on the animal nor did he dress it in unflattering clothing.
Magnus von Braun
Molly Louise Brook (M.B.)
James Frederick Krieger
- Q from "Skyfall"
- The Doctor(s) from "Doctor Who"
- Sam Beckett from "Quantum Leap"
- Data from "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
- Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"
"Oh, well, you should familiarize yourself with your genealogy. Foresight into predisposition diseases and such."
- Doesn't know how to drive and has assistants who take him from place to place.
- Cannot tie his own bow tie.
- For some reason, his ghouls are always trying to take pictures of him in phone booths.