|Clan||Followers of Set|
Alias(es): Sid Slither
Real Name: Sid Slither
Apparent Age: The undefinable age of a rock star
Concept: 80's British Rock Star
Physical description: Tall, wiry, and unconventionally handsome; Sid always has a few hours of shadow on his sharp cheeks. His hair is shoulder length and dark, shadowing his bright eyes. Appearance 5.
- Acknowledged by Marshall Rolands in Manchester in 1994
- Poet Laureate of Los Angeles by Ethan Neumann in 2017
- Appearance 5
- Fame 5 as a Rock Star
- Enchanting Voice
- Blush of Health
Embraced sometime after the release of his hit album in 1989, Sid Slither is a Rock Star through and through. He toured for a few years throughout the 90's across the UK, Europe, and the rare jaunt stateside, before disappearing for many years. He resurfaced on and off in the news around Amsterdam, often appearing broody and disheveled. It was only in the last few years that he has fully returned to the spotlight; having recently resettled in Hollywood and rumored to be working on a new album, the world is abuzz about Sid again.
- None known
- None known
- Iggy Pop
- Sid Vicious
- Keith Richards
- David Bowie
- Russell Brandt in 'Get Him to The Greek'
- "It's okay, I'm an atheist."
- Was kicked out of Los Angeles in 2017 for violating a condition for his hospitality by becoming Blood Bound to Lola of Clan Toreador.