Alias(es): Jobe le Sainte, Bastion
Concept: Selene's warlock bodyguard
Jobe was a ghoul to Selene Lazarion for a very long time. He was eventually embraced in Columbus, Ohio.
Jobe was Prince of Cincinnati, Ohio. He was attacked and killed in Columbus, Ohio by Assamites.
- House Tremere
- Selene Lazarion, Archon to Nosferatu Justicar
- Josh Swan, former Archon to Anastaz di ZeGreb
- William St. Gossard, an infernalist of Clan Toreador
- Seth Addison, Tremere infernalist
- Selene Lazarion, Archon to the Nosferatu Justicar
- None publicly known of.
- Bradley P. Lazarion (sire of Ilona Lazarion), former Prince of Columbus, Ohio
- Isaac Lazarion, Seneschal of Memphis, Tennessee
- Micah Lazarion, Seneschal of Lewiston, Maine
- Justin Lazarion, Seneschal of Dayton, Ohio
- Julian Lazarion, former Prince of Bloomington, Indiana. (now deceased)
- Dymas Lazarion, former Harpy of Phoenix, Arizona. (now deceased)
- Lydia Lazarion, California, missing and presumed dead.
- Some say that Selene Lazarion's rival Robert Graves poached her favorite ghoul, Jobe, and embraced him when she was on brief leave from Columbus. Some say that Selene later had ally Dean Famularo kill Prince Graves for this terrible insult.
- Sebastian/Jobe followed the Path of Honorable Accord.
- He was an infernalist.
- He was a servant of an Angel.
- He was murdered - while a sitting Prince - by a hoard of Assamites for being infernal.
- He was a beat-stick fighter that was never supposed to have been embraced.
- He had true love for Selene Lazarion.